The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Complete and mapped turbo kit.

miko_supra

I haven't been around much on here as sadly my Supra was written off. Wont go into details, but some rain and a post were involved. I'm over it now and jut want to get started on my next project.

The kit was fitted to my car and has covered no more than 100 miles. Was running excellently with 1 bar of boost being hit before 3000 rpm.

Included....

-Precision 6262 ball bearing, billet wheel, aircooled turbo :cool: I've read these will support 700+hp easily.

-Paul Whiffin turbo kit (so everything but the turbo): Manifold (heat wrapped an treated), downpipe 3", decat, waste gate recirc, waste gate, screamer pipe, gaskets.

-Oil feed and return pipes

-800cc Injectors

-Bosch 044 fuel pump (will support up to 600-650 hp)

-AEM stand alone ecu, mapped at 1.4 bar (I would hazard a guess at 550hp)

-HKS dli (this is needed to run with the aem)

-3 bar map sensor

-Inlet pipe

-Large K&N filter

-Intercooler pipe

I think that's everything. So this will literally be plug and play for the buyer, all that anyone will need is an inter cooler an uprated clutch and a catback exhaust (which I also have up for grabs.)

I'm after £5,000 and I am in no rush to sell. This is all practically new good quality stuff. :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.