The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The futures bright, the futures green!!!!!

dude

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i love air brushing but i dont think the green works if im honest, orange with orange flames would of looked cool.

dont like it.

It was Orange before but this looks soooo much better, and its sooo different, I would love to finish it off and make it nice inside, it goes pretty well as its BPU and 5 speed, we fitted the motor quite a while ago

It was Orange before but this looks soooo much better, and its sooo different, I would love to finish it off and make it nice inside, it goes pretty well as its BPU and 5 speed, we fitted the motor quite a while ago

nar not better than orange :) lol. green should never be seen they say.

who did the air brushing dude? you bought it??

Without the stripe it would be ok.

As it is, I don't like it.

Edit: After seeing the rear pics I don't like the rear bumper..

No no no the stripe makes it, it is actually captivating, like watching a real fire, rear bumper is strange but made from 2 stock ones I think he said, its a bit drift stylee for me as in that low Darth Vader look but again seems to work, the car is MUCH better in the flesh than my pics.

When I used to live in Great Yarmouth there used to be a prelude with this sort've thing on it, the place they used is very good at airbrushing etc.

This one?:

http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/6464/prelude.jpg

I saw it once when we had a prelude meet up yarmo, it was done at SID (who are well known for their airbrushing as you say), definitely a good job but wasted on a car unless you have a 'show car' that needs attention