Texas mile!

JamieP

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Don't think about it Jamie. Just keep you head clear for tomorrow. ;)

Yeah should be good, just watching my last years 190mph run, i looked pretty relaxed with one hand on the wheel.

with this years rev limit and big wheels i only have to rev out in 5th, Ryan is upping my rev limit from 8200 to 8500rpm tomorrow.

OjLceIfZV04

Richard holts lambo is the one that crashed, this is a video of it from last year.

Not the lambo in the picture i've put up then (damn you google!) :stupid:

That superleggera had 1900awhp too didn't it :blink: crazy.

Good job the safety gear installed in the car was up to such a good standard.

Not the lambo in the picture i've put up then (damn you google!) :stupid:

That superleggera had 1900awhp too didn't it :blink: crazy.

Good job the safety gear installed in the car was up to such a good standard.

Same guy, might be a different lambo he crashed, some of these guys have a few cars there.

Same guy, might be a different lambo he crashed, some of these guys have a few cars there.

They have far too much money!:blink:

Altered pic now anyway. The one i put a pic of is also running but is owned by a different guy.

Wonder if the racing has been stopped today because of the crash.

223.2 earlier today :)

Got I up to 2.3 bar in 5th finally, however the conditions have been anything but perfect.

We had a 15-20mph headwind and it was extremely humid!

All he cars were about 5mph down today and Jonah's gallardo's were both cranked up to full power at around 1800 but still was only at 240ish today.

This morning the conditions were perfect for about 20minutes with no wind at all, and a bike took advantage of that with 270!!!

Will get pics and a full report in my other thread as soon as I get in front of a laptop.

Great weekend though and some awesome machines on display!

Got I up to 2.3 bar in 5th finally, however the conditions have been anything but perfect.

All he cars were about 5mph down today and Jonah's gallardo's were both cranked up to full power at around 1800 but still was only at 240ish today.

This morning the conditions were perfect for about 20minutes with no wind at all, and a bike took advantage of that with 270!!!

Will get pics and a full report in my other thread as soon as I get in front of a laptop.

223.2 is awesome man congrats, I can see a new signature when you return with a record holding RHD :)

Congrats so far. We keep our fingers crossed for you ;)

Wow, big numbers cropping up now. Fair play to anyone hitting massive speeds like that on a bike!

Unfortunately I didn't manage to make it down there to see any of this, just got back to UK. I really wish I'd realized this was happening...massive oversight on my part. It does shed some light on a few of the motors I saw around at the start of the week though. :cool: