The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Boost logic 4inch exhaust

suprafan72

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive had both, boostlogic sounds mental compared to the hks ti imo, hks ti is quiet in comparison.

Completely agree, the BL is just pure sex in terms of the noise it makes on a singled Supra. It's a very distinctive sound, nothing out there sounds quite like them.

Whatever you had on the red supra Jamie didn't sound all that nice IMO (and you know what my opinion is like!), was that the HKS Ti?

Hope you get a replacement sent out for this Andy, the quality of that exhaust is really not acceptable.

Completely agree, the BL is just pure sex in terms of the noise it makes on a singled Supra. It's a very distinctive sound, nothing out there sounds quite like them.

Whatever you had on the red supra Jamie didn't sound all that nice IMO (and you know what my opinion is like!), was that the HKS Ti?

Red supra was a custom exhaust, dont know what the box was.

I had a hks ti on my black one when i first went single, now run boostlogic and big whifbitz one for when i have to be quiet.

Andy and Jamie:

I have both your PM's about the damage (Andy) and missing parts (Jamie).

We will work to sort your damaged exhaust (Andy) and missing parts (Jamie).

I apologize for the inconvenience to both of you. Both exhausts were shipped directly from Boost Logic to your door, we never saw them nor touched them. I simply facilitated the shipment using our discounted shipping rates.

These things do sometimes happen, but as you both know we are here to take care of it for you.

We will be in touch via PM's to both of you gents.

Kind regards,

Dusty

• 3 weeks later...

Andy, have you been sorted out on this yet?

I could not have made it clearer what im missing yet they sent me a 4" vband clamp that i already have.

Dusty, I have sent you a pm, still missing the clamp that hold the backbox to the system and im also missing the hanger that wraps round the back box.

Andy, have you been sorted out on this yet?

I could not have made it clearer what im missing yet they sent me a 4" vband clamp that i already have.

Dusty, I have sent you a pm, still missing the clamp that hold the backbox to the system and im also missing the hanger that wraps round the back box.

Unfort not :( I've chased MVP 5 times and only heard they were chasing boost logic for a complaint over the quality and fedex for a damage claim.

Also I've been waiting 3 months for a refund on three fuel pumps I sent back. I'm not a happy man at all at the moment and it's a matter of principle not so much the cost.

The last two emails sent to MVP have been ignored.