The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bought my first Supra today

bobbywarne1983

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like that :)

How do you find it going from the Evo to the supra (being na and slow)

well its by no means as fast as the evo, but the rumble is alot better then the evo and its alot easier to drive, i love my evo dont get me wrong, i probably wont drive a car that raw again, i want to go out and enjoy driving this car and hopefully take it to some shows aswell...

very nice man looks very clean under the hood. what millage is it? got any plans for it?

very nice man looks very clean under the hood. what millage is it? got any plans for it?

its got 80k on the clock, so pretty good milage for a 17 year old car.

as for plans for the car, i want to put a rear bumper on or some rear spats havent quite decided, and then i want to take out all the sound system and put my own stuff in, but not sure on what brand to go for...... hmmmm decisions dicisions

its got 80k on the clock, so pretty good milage for a 17 year old car.

as for plans for the car, i want to put a rear bumper on or some rear spats havent quite decided, and then i want to take out all the sound system and put my own stuff in, but not sure on what brand to go for...... hmmmm decisions dicisions

cool i agree with you about the back, spats are needed imo but she is still a stunner. if your budget allows then go for focal audio!

i saw this one for sale when i was looking at mine - was going to have a look at it but a bit much of a drive from south east to Hull + im not a red fan so would of got respray.

But still , its a real looker mate - take rear spoiler off for a stock or TRD and i think thats going to look awesome!!

I've just sold my Evo and bought a Supra last month :p Went for a BPU TT tho sa i couldnt take the hit in power loss. Nice car, me likey !!

cheers mate, i was looking at tt too, but i fancied a changed from turbo charging fun, and im happy with my purchase, and the power delivery isnt as bad as i thought and i kinda like. but who knows what the future holds a single turbo conversion could be on the cards one day, but for now im keeping the engine as it is, just need to do an oil and coolant change and cambelt then go from there...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I think there is nothing wrong with a spolierless supra. But if you take that wing off the back it will change completely how the car handles. When I changed mine from the standard spoiler to the APR one I have now the car was Alot more stable. Take it off and go for a blast you will definitely see the diffrents.