The mkiv Supra Owners Club

MY Current wide body project sp71 billet turbo conversion

michel lane

• 5 months later...

She has been running for the last month now , ready for the dyno tune with Ryan on Tuesday . After this is booked to get the seats leathered and stereo fitted. Unfortunately I have to sell her. This car drives so nice, the noise of the exhaust is just right and the spool of the turbo makes sweet music . Will have some dyno print outs on tuesday ,I would like 650-700hp with a safe tune. The turbo should be good for 750 (sp71 .81ar gts). I should have polished her ,rather then just a wash . All the dry water drops show on the pictures... the horsepower feaks plate is usually shinny but looks terrible in the pic ...

SANY0256.jpg

SANY0257.jpg

SANY0259.jpg

SANY0262.jpg

SANY0265.jpg

SANY0267.jpg

SANY0268.jpg

SANY0269.jpg

SANY0272.jpg

SANY0273.jpg

Edited by michel lane (see edit history)

Great news , after Ryan doing his magic on the car ,we managed to get 704hp and 594lbs of torque. Ryan tells me that the car was spinning on the R888 , therefore the reading was slightly out . I said it must be over reading slightly then , Ryan's remake was "No under reading " :blink:... he tells me that its easily a 750hp car, just need to put some normal tyres on it for the dyno next time .

pics and video to follow.

Its drives like a monster at 1.8bar !! , I got it set to 1.4 this is 600hp according to Ryan.

On the way back home today , I managed to encounter a R8 and M5, lets say 180 liptons came up very fast , they were a figment of my imagination behind me .