The mkiv Supra Owners Club

AFR Open Day 25th Free Power Runs

dude

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for coming guys, was a bit short notice but we had a good and varied turn out as ever :)

We'll do another in the spring and give more notice next time ;)

Can't believe I got press ganged into running the trike, never seen so many bloody camera phones pointed at me :D

The VXR was nice, looking forward to mapping that one in a few weeks. Customer with an R35 came up in the morning but went on to the Ace Cafe R35 meet, but he's coming back for more work. They really are big cars !!!

Really pleased with the new premises too, SO much better. And really getting used to the DD dyno now too :)

Just wanted to say thanks to Dude and his crew for all the help with the car. You have an amazing place just wish I was a bit stronger, would have loved to have knicked the vvti engine sitting in the work room!

Had a great day and was good to meet you all.

T

Thanks AFR had a great day look forward too seeing u again

Great place u got there very impressed :)

i was very pleased with the power run cant wait to get me new standalone ecu and better boost controller on :cool:

oh and thanks again for ur time in chatting to me about my car

What figure did you get Darron?

Thanks to everyone for coming, next will be in the spring, maybe we can do some 1/4 mile runs on the dyno.

Im toying with the idea of a mine meet maybe every other month with a BBQ at night, but would need to know how pop this would be.

The odd evening meet would be fun, hopefully wont miss the next one, did my mate turn up today?

Thanks to everyone for coming, next will be in the spring, maybe we can do some 1/4 mile runs on the dyno.

Im toying with the idea of a mine meet maybe every other month with a BBQ at night, but would need to know how pop this would be.

A mine meet? could go off with a bang i guess! ;)