The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bracknell Meet - May 2003

Dragonball

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I had a nice day too, nice to see a few of you again. Got left behind while I was buying some redbull in south mimms, think they were all scared of me hehe

Had a great drive with Steve W on the way back, very fun

Got beaten by a motorbike which sucked but I did have a porky passanger hehe and mr motorbike gave me a wave too, so all's fair in love and war :D

Was taking it easy for a bit on the m4 as I decided I wanted some petrol left when I saw a 190mph flying Oranage go zooming past, scared the hell out of us all! Lovely colour though Leon :D

All in all a good day, glad Ali didn't make it as he'd of only laughed at my missing skirt :D

Video maybe on the way if I can work out a way to get my divx's smaller! :D

a big slap on the back for Paul E, great event, fairly well marshalled (skylines in with the Supras, whatever next) and reasonable weather.

Would liked to have seen some real food in the Supra Cafe but then perhaps thats just me.

Roll on the next one.

JB

There was a funny black car being sucked along behind that orange thing...

Leon and myself were going at a fair rate most of the way back but I had the radar detector so I wasnt worried..until I noticed I had unplugged it. Luckily enough it was back on before we hit the variable speed limits up to the M40, you all know they are running live cameras on the M4 to M40 stretch of the M25 now?

great day out, well done to Paul E.

JB

Yep, thanks Paul for arranging it, sorry I had to leave a bit early,

Most people behaved, apart from a few I noticed about 3:30pm (on my way to the DuMP), were racing each other up and down the 40mph dual carriageway,

There was a big crowd of people, cheering, as I went by with a boot full of c*ap at 38mph.

sorry mate, only the 2 snaps....

BUT, I'm POSITIVE there are more on other peeps cameras :sly:

It seemed to 'draw' the lens's it's way ? ?

I'll just pop and swap the 'side' one of his for the full size (or just

add it on) have a look in a mo'.....

Guest Usmann A

Glad to hear you all had a good day out, while I was doing sum work......u bunch of Part timers....;) :D

Andy, ur a lucky man, but lets hope someone has some piccies of it......:sly: :D

JB, sorry about payment, but will have to post it to you now, very sorry.....:thumbs:

Oh and Andy, watch out next time...I want that rear wing of your's.....:D

mmmmm... that's why I make 'em smaller to post/host(?)

takes too long otherwise.. even with Broadband !

(BUT, don't like taking small ones in case I want good

quality later:( )

'sides...... I LIKE 'EM BIG ! ! !

Paul, just in case you dont pick up my message on the other brackers thread, thanks for a well organised event, was my first supra meet and will be sure to attend as many as poss.

great day, Leons car detracted everyone from looking at my sleak black highly polished (at 8am today I might add) jspec, how could they!

Phil E

Thanks for getting along guys - great Supra turnout!

Someone bought along a cheap orange one - seemed to think he knew a thing or two about Supras - bloody newbie upstart!! :p

Numbers by 14.30 were 375 cars - and then they stopped counting - so well chuffed that it was well attended

Some nice motors inc GTR's and Nissan Primeras! Good MR2 showing

Dude managed to get Fisherjohn's second turbo problem sorted - result...but not his own yet!:(

Phil - tried some of that Neilsons - bloody brill stuff m8 - thanks

Any pics gratefully received

Cheers

Paul:cool:

Guys, cant wait till we get those stickers off Branners for membership, might then be able to figure who's cars are off the BBS.

Andy, Bobbeh and Gareth, would have been good to meet ya.

The only faces I put to name was, Phill (Term), Phill 'the fixer' and John (Fisher).

All the others I have meet before/know, good to see you again guys.

Who was the chap that has jold sold their Supra for a 98 Gun Metal Supe, the only other from mine at the meet, sorry have forgot your name again already, bad I know.......

It was good to see John working for a change, although he was trying to steal the GF's fags at one point, tut, tut, you've quit.

And Paul maybe you should go buy yourself a descent battery, so it wont go flat and then embaress (Spelt ?) the Supras by having to jump it, and buy some jump leads as well save you having a dig about my broken set, cheek of it, still he is old !!!!!!

Rich, was you there ??? Was that your Honda at the front round to the left, back end parked in backwards.

Have you seen the Type R outside Kings road take away in South Ham, have been chatting to the young lad that owns it, Dan or Danny is his name. You might have seen it, as its got Apexi down the wing and onto the bonnet, he's got some Apexi AFC on the dash as well. Seems to know a lot regarding the Jap scene.