The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bracknell Meet - May 2003

Dragonball

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by DaveRex

Top meet guys!, even though it rained and I only had a t shirt with me :)

Big thanks to Paul E, although that won't save him from me posting the pick of him being jump started when i can find it :)

Dave

Rx-7

Bastard!

In my defence the DVD was on for three hours:p

Good to see you again m8 - that exhaust of yours is still soooo subtle! Must go out for a spin with you at some stage - - see how an RX feels

Cheers (actually no...bugger off with that pic LOL!)

Originally posted by scooby_doo_do

he he...... I knew somone would have a picture hiding somewhere !

JB, what happened to the other supra with the blonde in the back ? They vanished behind us going round the m25 and i didn't see them again ?

Craig.

I saw them appear beside me and didnt recognise it as a car from Mimms so assumed they had caught up with us. Saw them come off at 18 and realised it wasnt one of us, just some random supra. The blonde certainly had a good look at the cars, must have been a shock to find 15 jap motors all around them.

I also didnt realise the Cossie was with us, I tried to race him coming on to the m25 at Mimms but he wouldnt play.

JB

Cossie...That'll be the one that was smoking then !

I followed him for a bit but the smog was too much and i had to overtake...

I think he booted it off from one of the civic's and then got overtaken again quite quickly so he decided not to play...

I managed to drive the whole way home on my own without a single sniff of action.... How depressing !

Craig.

Steve, what is your camera....

It's a Canon PowerShot G2.

ANY 4 MegaPixel Camera takes 'em that BIG.

ANY 'decent-make' 4Meg will take 'em that CLEAR

(the better lenses DO make a difference - I've tried !)

the only thing with the G2 is it's fairly small but has most of the

'control' features of one of the bigger Digi-Cameras =

manual aperture/exposure etc and it can take RAW files

( RAW are, as the name suggests, 'RAW' data files which contain

FAR MORE information than the normal photo files... ie TIF/BMP/

JPG.... only the best cameras take RAW files........

UNFORTUNATELY, RAW files then have to be converted on the

computer before use, and that takes quite a while.....so, in the

end, as I take lots of 'snaps' I've ended-up taking mostly

the large/uncompressed JPG's - they still print PHOTO quality

up to 10x8 - A4 )

.......errrrrrr..... sorry lads.........bit boring that......... I'll bog off now....:(

Originally posted by Ashley Willis

Rich, was you there ??? Was that your Honda at the front round to the left, back end parked in backwards.

No mine is still at PPS Automotive (also PPS Bodytech which is why I was asking), all the parts have arrived after lots of problems with Honda UK, so it is getting put back together now.

Currently driving a clapped out 206 GTi

Haven't popped onto the forum for a while which is why it's taken me so long to get back.

Originally posted by Paul E

It belongs to Mark from Eurospec - but he wasn't there yesterday - Airspeed / PPS use it as a show car

Thx, thought it may have been Mark's last time I saw it int the metal it was black, Pete said it had been resprayed.

guys,

was great to finally meet some of the faces on the board and to meet Mr D, who whilst living about 5 minutes from my front door I had never seen until that day. Was fun on the way down with him behaving on the motorway until the bmw's went past .....

Had to get back early though so didn't get to talk to many of you - but completed the 'spot the branners' competion and slipped him my tenner.

look forard to the next meet !

Paul

Hi guys,

Finally got my piccies from Sunday sorted out. I have tried to remove all of the numberplates, so if anyone spots one that is still readable, let me know and I will get rid of it ASAP: -

Bouncing Bullet Gallery (Just click on 'Bracknell May '03' down at the bottom)

If you want any Hi-Res copies of any of the pics, drop me a mail. Some of them make great desktop wallpaper :cool:

Cheers, James