The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Stunning Facelift Gunmetal Twin Turbo 1997

I imagine it's the same as you'll get shafted at some point, possibly after engine failure.....:sly:

Thanks for the replies peoples. We have been looking for the NA replacement and the money has been burning a hole in my pocket. We have had good looks at BMW M3's and a Mercedes SL but in the end, we knew we'd go TT if we found the right car.....:)

Jurgen tells me that this is one of the best he's shipped over so his word is good enough for me.

H.

This is something iv'e always wondered about when buying an imported car that's not yet in the country.Jurgen is well respected in the club and going by previous sale threads customers are very happy,but what happens if you dont like the car,iv'e always been wary about buying a car i cant see or drive:)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is something iv'e always wondered about when buying an imported car that's not yet in the country.Jurgen is well respected in the club and going by previous sale threads customers are very happy,but what happens if you dont like the car,iv'e always been wary about buying a car i cant see or drive:)

After being on this forum nearly 4 years you get a feel for certain people/traders. I have never yet seen a bad post about Jurgens service or his response to problems.....:) I imagine if I changed my mind, I would get a refund from Jurgen after he'd sold the car to someone else and he would have no shortage of takers.

After a short conversation on the phone with him he seems fanatical about customer service and is quite open about the cars he sells and some of the costs involved. I thought that this car was a good price without the Uk brakes and the Bride seats. Jurgen could easily have got the car over here, stripped out the expensive bits and sold the car at the same price..!!

I have now had a couple of days to consider what I have done.....:D My first plan would be get the interior "all leather" and sell the Bride seats possibly. If I like them then I may possible keep them but I have never like racing seats since I sat in a GT3 a years or so ago.

I am also looking at replacing the wheels at some point but I'll wait till I see the car in the flesh and then make a decision.

Thanks for the comments. It's been a long and frustrating time waiting to pluck up the courage to let my NA go as we love it and it's looks. Finding a car that had all the right bits and low mileage at the right price. In the end Jurgen has come up trumps..!!

H.

Congrats dude... takes me back to when I got my Gunmetal off Jurgen, great service from him and great motors too, mine has been faultless :)

The pics also make me think about getting some skirts and rear spats too, anyway, lovely motor. Now the long, hard wait for the car begins :D:)

Lovely looking car, I love gunmetal grey, it makes a car timeless.

This is my very old 300zx.

:)

Very nice..!!

Gunmetal was probably my third choice behind RSP and Black but you can't have it all. Is it right what I head tonight about tiptronics being difficult to de restrict??:blink:

H.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.