The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New XBox 360 on the way

Mike

Just announced at E3 :)

Sleek New Design

A bold design and the glossy, black finish mean that the new Xbox 360 looks every bit as good as it performs.

http://www.xbox.com/NR/rdonlyres/2D2ABA94-287D-4295-A618-3EBE22A66AB6/0/bb_pagebg.jpg

Built-in Wi-Fi

Easily connect to Xbox LIVE, play with friends all over the world, and experience a world of entertainment.**

250GB Hard Drive

The giant hard drive is perfect for downloading and storing HD films, games, game add-ons, music and more.*

Whisper Quiet

The new Xbox 360 runs whisper quiet, allowing you to play games and watch films without interference.

...this text is from the press release btw, not my words I'm afraid.

I'm quite pleased they seem to be making right their wrongs, and not bringing out a complete new console.

Hopefully Sony can announce a couple of games at E3 :rolleyes: GT5 still on the way is it?

watched a youtube unpacking video, have to say looks pretty smart and was quiet.

If i get a RROD ill get one. Glad to see built in wifi, hopefully wifi n

I'm still waiting for my RROD... four years on :D Dam you, only reliable first gen XBox on earth :D :p

Still prefer a nice length of CAT6 - wireless is just too flakey for many games, especially round mine where there about at least a dozen wlans fighting for bandwidth.

Damn typical I got my RROD 6 weeks ago!!

It is wireless 'n'. Can see Elite's and wireless adapters dropping in price. The Arcade should come down to £99 too, as it's had a $50 price drop in America.

Personally I'd rather the new Xbox was available in white.

:looney:

Oh give them a few month, im sure they will have a line up of colours.

Its looks good, and natal/Kinetik looks like it would be good for when friends or family come round.

I'm waiting for Apple to release a console. Apparently Steve Jobs doesn't like 3D so all the games are 2D platformers with no violence and the control pads are just a big button but it'll be from Apple and, therefore, totally awesome.

In fact, I'm off to queue outside my local Game in anticipation.

Have mine on order :) and have already pre-orderd Kinect (Netal) from Game :) yippeee.

this will be xbox360 number 3 for me :) I just like them, soon I'll have enough for all the rooms in the house, touch wood i still havnt had rrod with either of my others :)