• BLACK
    • SILVER

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest damo1
Keep pushing.......

Just because your having a bad day doesn't give you the right to talk to people like that...

quote" speak to people how you want to be spoken to! Treat people how you want to be treated!! unquote"!!!!!!!!!!

and that's the last thing i'm going to say to justgav....

Notice to other moderators as this is a members forum, we us members shouldn't have to take crap of individuals who abuse the title they have been given to them.....

Just because your having a bad day doesn't give you the right to talk to people like that...

quote" speak to people how you want to be spoken to! Treat people how you want to be treated!! unquote"!!!!!!!!!!

Notice to other moderators as this is a members forum, we us members shouldn't have to take crap of individuals who abuse the title they have been given to them.....

:cya:

hahahahahha, okay

May I suggest the ignore feature for you? I prefer a different feature.

Never mind the ghosts, its JustGav thats gon'a bite you in the ass.

The mods here have all got their positions from merit and hard work (oh, and sleeping with JB),.. so best not p155 them off mate.

We're a happy bunch and all get along just fine. No victimization goes on in these parts.

Well,... unless your gay, ginger, female, from scotland, have a NA, have a manual, have 3 spoke tires, own a F&F replica, enjoy trampolining, drive any care other than a Supra, have rats in your engine or believe in ghosts.

We're a happy bunch and all get along just fine. No victimization goes on in these parts.

Well,... unless you gay, ginger, female, from scotland, have a NA, have a manual, have 3 spoke tires, own a F&F replica, enjoy trampolining, drive any care other than a Supra, have rats in your engine or believe in ghosts.

:taped:

No victimization goes on in these parts.

Well,... unless your gay, ginger, female, from scotland, have a NA, have a manual, have 3 spoke tires, own a F&F replica, enjoy trampolining, drive any care other than a Supra, have rats in your engine or believe in ghosts.

Or cant find you boot release lever ;)

Guest damo1

lets just forget it and stick to the thread. world cup is here and i can't wait and yes im wanting a black supra once the next door couple finalise there morgage for my house...

I once knew a Graham from Albania. Dont think he was Chinese though.

He had pink eyes and couldn't really go out in the sun.

He may have been Chinese, they invested heavily in Albania's mineral reserves during Enver Hoxha's time. I can feel a thread lock coming on....