The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Japfest 2 The Evolution 2010 - Sunday 15th August 2010 @ Rockingham Speedway Circuit

lui

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

!!! 11 Club stand sapces NOW ONLY left !!!

!!! Loads of entry tickets !!!

Be quick or be dissapointed first come first serve add name to list & pay ASAP full details post 2 front page of this thread

!!! ONLY 4 DAYS TO GO NOW !!!

NO MORE POSTING OUT AFTER WENESDAY 11TH AUGUST

AFTER DATE ABOVE ALL GOT TO BE COLLECTED IN PERSON

Cheers Lui

Edited by lui (see edit history)

Can i just comfirm, i have paid for two tickets, but showing one? type-o or problem?

Will update front page & will ask super Mod Steve to double check whole list as you are the second person that's had wrong number stated now Cheers Lui

Lui, Fizzle had my tickets off me and I know he wanted a club stand pass as well, not sure if he has contacted you yet.

Added fizzle to the list to be on safe side & he will have to collect from me at Suprapod cheers Lui

!!! ONLY 10 CLUB STAND SPACES NOW LEFT !!!

LOADS OF ENTRY TICKETS TOO

!!! 7 Club stand spaces NOW ONLY left !!!

!!! Loads of entry tickets !!!

Be quick or be dissapointed first come first serve add name to list & pay ASAP full details post 2 front page of this thread

!!! ONLY 3 DAYS TO GO NOW !!!

NO MORE POSTING OUT AFTER WENESDAY 11TH AUGUST

AFTER DATE ABOVE ALL GOT TO BE COLLECTED IN PERSON AT SUPRAPOD

Cheers Lui

Hi Lui

Can you just confirm what time people not coming in the convey need to be on the club stand by?

Thanks

Trev

Hi Trev gates open for clubstands 7am, we will all be down there for around 8am in convoy mode

cheers Lui

Japfest 2 contacted me today wanting my Supra + 4 other top high spec supra's to go on there Main Paddocks Show Stand.

So I will be looking out for at Suprapod for those going to Japfest to pick 4 other supra's to join me if they wish or pm me if you have a nice one to be on show stand.

I will be picking up the show stand passes at the pre-booked ticket office by the main gates Sunday morning on arrival & will hand out to rest that's going on show stand to follow us in.

!!! This also allows us 5 extra clubstand passes now !!!

11 CLUBSTAND PASSES NOW UP FOR GRABS

Cheers Lui

Main Paddock show stand now full.

Few clubstand passes & load of entry tickets can be got from me in person at Suprapod just come & find me & will be round by my car during lunch break time too..

See you all tomorrow & safe journey down all cheers Lui