My soon-to-be new 'ten-second car'.

NOS

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

August 14th. . . . Get yourself over to Suprapod with your F and F replica, Im sure there are many of the forums car owners ready and waiting to tear you a new ass crack down the strip. :D

10+4 second car:eyebrows:

I'd be only delighted. Any excuse to take the Supra's out for a drive!

Would love to take them over to the UK for a week's holiday over the Summer. We'll see...

Nos you are a good sport dude...! You've taken loads of criticism and you've never leashed out at anybody...! Respect that dude...!

If we all had the same taste and opinions it would be an boring world...!

Thank you, Brazil.

I whole heartedly agree - opinions don't make me angry at all. Everyone has one, and is entitled to one.

SPILER is the name, not SPILMAN - come on man, get it right :)

Really:blink:

http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0004175/

we are all wrong its O`conner

O'Conner is his real name in the movie.

Brian Earl Spilner is his under-cover name.

And now you listen to me

I thought that was brian spilners car?

I am never wrong when it comes to movie quotes:innocent:

Your banned from the Irish supra meets if you import that into the country lol no but serious why? You should put the money into your own White one

Anyways are your rich? Is it not €2000 odd euro to tax a supra in the south? Did you hear about the women in buncrana Donegal bout a car from Derry and took it over the border with norn iron plates and she got it confiscated for not paying vrt

Is it not €2000 odd euro to tax a supra in the south? Did you hear about the women in buncrana Donegal bout a car from Derry and took it over the border with norn iron plates and she got it confiscated for not paying vrt

I agree about the tax - I paid Euro 1,450 last week to tax my white one for the year.

I would pay the VRT up front so there is no hassle. I'd want everything above-board anyway instead of messing around with UK plates in Ireland; it's not worth the hassle.

As far as I no the gardai arnt messing anymore they investigate all cars from outside the south that women was told if she got out of her car they were confiscating it lol they got it in the end, does it not annoy you paying that kinda money for road tax when I only pay £205 for 12 months? Maybe you should move up north lol

does it not annoy you paying that kinda money for road tax when I only pay £205 for 12 months? Maybe you should move up north lol

It's all relative....

Everybody knows Southern Ireland is a rip off for everything, you just have to take the hit and move on!