The mkiv Supra Owners Club

best presented car award

Rob_Mitchell

Its not at the mo, Waiting on coiln sorting a workshop out. The rex is being built by an RX Rotery garage with its own spray booth and no thought to money. Working on weekends in your garden isnt going to keep up with that.

Did you make the mag?

its not in this issue, i think the bhp show will be in next months fingers crossed it will get a mention but there was some lovely cars there so wont be disappointed mate.

colin does a nice bit of bodywork imo considering where he paints lol your in safe hands with him doing it anyway.

its not in this issue, i think the bhp show will be in next months fingers crossed it will get a mention but there was some lovely cars there so wont be disappointed mate.

colin does a nice bit of bodywork imo considering where he paints lol your in safe hands with him doing it anyway.

Good old col. Be good to see it in the mag.

My supra just aint good enough yet. :rolleyes:

Thing is though mate, is that your car is near stock. These events are all about tuners and modifiers.

If the event was the equivalent of a concourse show where it's all about purists and not modifiers, your car would more than likely get the blonde :D

Congrats mate:thumbs:, cars not my style but each to there own.

congrats mate. :)

god i wish that blonde girl would pose over my supra like that.

My supra just aint good enough yet. :rolleyes:

I prefer yours TBH, it would be the better for pulling lasses where I live;)

Those lasses aren't my type either I don't think there that nice, come back with Rihanna/Cheryl Cole or some Spanish pit girls draped over the bonnet and we might have something*:D

*For me to masturbate over