The mkiv Supra Owners Club

!!! Mid Summer Supra Only Night @ The Legendary Ace Cafe round IV !!!

lui

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

mitchell is you car a daily driver and if so how many hours a day do you clean under the bonnet? very clean tidy and impressive! well done I like the effort you have put into it mate! :)

lol thanks mate it does take alot to keep clean but its all good fun, i use it a fair bit to be honest. thanks for your comments though makes it worth doing :eyebrows: more chrome??

Sorry for posting late (been at work today for a change :o() A big thanks to Lui for organising it, had a bril time and was great to meet at lot of you and get a lot of questions answered lol

Loved the tunnel convoy home Chris

Even though i had to leave at 8.45 i still had a good time at the ace cafe....nice to put a few new names to faces(just hope i can remember them all).

I really Wish i could have a chatted to more of you, there's always next time i guess.

Maybe we really do need some other ways to identify each other....names plates on cars ect..... i think this has been mentioned before??

Even with that i guess you still don't know who's who unless you go up and chat?

Not that iam shy...but you can feel a bit of a wally sometimes going up to a compete stranger and asking if they are in the club or which car is there's....and before you ask which club, iam not that way inclined:rolleyes::p

Untill next time.....Oh yeah mine was the stock silver TT in the front line up:)

18072009512.jpg

Edited by movistar (see edit history)

Even though i had to leave at 8.45 i still had a good time at the ace cafe....nice to put a few new names to faces(just hope i can remember them all).

I really Wish i could have a chatted to more of you, there's always next time i guess.

Maybe we really do need some other ways to identify each other....names plates on cars ect..... i think this has been mentioned before??

Even with that i guess you still don't know who's who unless you go up and chat?

Not that iam shy...but you can feel a bit of a wally sometimes going up to a compete stranger and asking if they are in the club or which car is there's....and before you ask which club, iam not that way inclined:rolleyes::p

Untill next time.....Oh yeah mine was the stock silver TT in the front line up:)

very nice car you have and was great to have a chat,but if your gona chat to more members your gona need a long day out i think

:p

only kidding mate

very nice car you have and was great to have a chat,but if your gona chat to more members your gona need a long day out i think

:p

only kidding mate

Your Sooo funny, but your probably right iam a bit of a chatta box[OOPS][/OOPS]

Got to say you car is stunning, but like you said not as nice as mine;)lol...seriously though nice to see someone with an eye for perfection:)..I think chingy was eyeing it up:innocent:

See you again dude:thumbs:

Great meet last night and some great looking cars all round! :)

However, did anybody else spot the rather manly looking biker chick with just a bikini top on underneath her jacket!!!!

Yeah, she was a proper stinker.!!.

I tried to get some footage of her for a laugh, but she was hanging around with some hard looking ZZ top throw backs.

Hopefully LBM was more successful.

I tried to get some footage of her for a laugh, but she was hanging around with some hard looking ZZ top throw backs.

Yeah he did look a bit lary for my liking!

Yes you really shouldn't draw attention to your mum like that its embarrassing :D

:rlol:

Still no pictures? Not even of the Moon....;)

It's on it's way :)

I'll have a look for this girl. Although I do have a shot of a man with blue lips, if that's any consolation :D

Still no pics? :(

I was playing in my band last night, so I've only just started editing them.

And fear not sir, this time, you're only in a third of them :D

Edited by Lbm (see edit history)

Finally, gentlemen, the moment you haven't been waiting for...

Jamie P engine bay...I need to find another way of shooting his car :)

TRD Rob's machine:

Rob Mitchell's car - very nice. More of his coming right up. Also a Supra with Lambo door?/Nos combo...how many blokes does it take to open a door then?

Edited by Lbm (see edit history)