The mkiv Supra Owners Club

hiya

Guest chargespeedgirl

Welcome.

I remember seeing your car in Banzai. I remember showing my friend the pic where the rear spoiler is bigger than you!

Great looking car. It just needs the requisite power to compliment it. Personally I would take off the rear spoiler but regardless, well done :)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest chargespeedgirl

i personally dont like supras without spoilers. that photo in banzai was funny, makes it look weird but does go with the car.

where you live pudsey, wud like to meet up with another person from here. i live in torquay and dont think ive even driven down to plymouth init so hope there aint another one the same lol.

thanks for all your comments and yeah the yellow i chose is gorgeous, glad i converted you sams!

Guest chargespeedgirl

thanks everyone.

i knew when i did it it wud have mixed responses. to be honest with you everyone who sees it in real life and not in pictures like it. its exactly wot i wanted and came out finished to a high standard of workmanship. thats whats important.

finished to a high standard of workmanship. thats whats important.

Absolutely agree. I'm not a fan of bodykits at all, but even I can see the beauty and individuality in a well-fitted one, whereas poorly fitted ones invariably look awful and deserve their "I've covered my car in glue and ramraided Halfords" image.

Edited by stevie_b (see edit history)

Guest chargespeedgirl

i completely agree. when you see a bodged job you think why waste the money. i should be coming on your stand at japfest so you can see it in the flesh there.

arrh thanks tooley! :)

Ah yes, I remember the thread about it. Some rather mixed comments to say the least. Welcome to umm, your new account?

Such as:

Saw that today aswell. She's not fit at all.

Not a great job looking through the pics, N/A too :eek:

How judgemental. Still at least it's not a cut and shut :)

Welcome, get some pictures up please:)

Your Supra that is ;)

Actually, I'd like to see some piccies of Natalie's car, for a change! ;)

Hello, good morning and welcome to you :)

EDIT: Bloody heck! I've just seen the link. Did you get the car free with that spoiler?! It's mahoosive! There's nothing like a little subtlety is there? :D

Edited by AndrewOW (see edit history)

Looking forward to seeing the car for real.

Well Natalie will have to be quick, pay for membership and get the tickets and pass stand etc.. Reserve a place next to dnk's widebody TT. He loves the OTT look:d , powersocks and all that

Well Natalie will have to be quick, pay for membership and get the tickets and pass stand etc.. Reserve a place next to dnk's widebody TT. He loves the OTT look:d , powersocks and all that

I'll be on another club stand but have a spare car pass if Natalie wants to come and join us ;)

C'mon i really want to see more pics of the car ;)

I really like it, the spoiler is a bit OTT for my liking but anything else just wouldn't suit. would i drive it....NO as its not white but it still looks a really well done marmite type of car.

Well done on using an NA too :D

Guest Shez

Hi Natalie. Must congratulate you, this is one of the best Supra's I have seen.

You can’t please everybody in regards to modifying your car as we all have different likes/dislikes but the main thing is that the owner is happy with what they drive and how the mods look. :)

This Supra is amazing, well done.

Guest chargespeedgirl

thanks for all the reponses. i will try and get pics up soon (bit useless if im honest with you). i dont mind what people think but didnt appreciate the comments bout me, this is a car forum after all. i was offered a ticket on a different stand before i knew you had space but will defo be over to see you guys and please come see me, would like to meet some of you

Guest chargespeedgirl
Hi Natalie. Must congratulate you, this is one of the best Supra's I have seen.

You can’t please everybody in regards to modifying your car as we all have different likes/dislikes but the main thing is that the owner is happy with what they drive and how the mods look. :)

This Supra is amazing, well done.

thanks shez