Pero

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm, would that be WRC by any chance?

:yes:

(and anything else they have their fingers in)

[all my own opinion by the way, and if you do a search you'll find others have similar views]

But as mentioned many times on this forum Jurgen is a good trust worthy importer.

I just thought I'd point out the bradford/keighley situation because as the car may be imported it is not a given that it will be good condition.

(unless you buy from trusted source)

:yes:

(and anything else they have their fingers in)

[all my own opinion by the way, and if you do a search you'll find others have similar views]

But as mentioned many times on this forum Jurgen is a good trust worthy importer.

I just thought I'd point out the bradford/keighley situation because as the car may be imported it is not a given that it will be good condition.

(unless you buy from trusted source)

I'm slightly confused... is WRC a trustworthy importer or not? You don't seem to make a lot of sense from the last message, lol.

I'm slightly confused... is WRC a trustworthy importer or not? You don't seem to make a lot of sense from the last message, lol.

It was my understanding that WRC bought Keighley Trade Centre (or whatever they were called).

[i stand to be corrected however]

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=196766&highlight=KTC

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=83855&highlight=KTC

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=92756&highlight=KTC

Just done a bit of googling and WRC bought 'Torque of Keighley'.... now I have actually been to 'Torque of Keighley' and found their car stock to be seriously shabby.

Passing off cars as if they were good condition whereby they had many faults with the body work etc.

And as for trying to get a test drive to see if the mechanicals were ok,...forget it.

Its the same story as KTC with the usual excuses as to why you can not test drive.

I would hazzard a guess they are all owned by the same group of people in that area and I know I wouldn't entertain the idea of going there for any type of motor, nevermind a performance car.