• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DC5MATT

UPDATES! done abit more tonight..

Polished:

*both doors inc mirrors

*skirts

*door shuts

Removed brake calipers, painted disc centres and edges.

I didn't get time to polish the qtrs,maybe next time i go!

*I'm still searching for a standard front bumper with brackets and some 17" Toyota wheels*

thanks for your interest and support so far guys :D

Guest DC5MATT

Cheers guys, I hope the efforts worth it! It certainly looks it so far. The brakes should be done and re fitted monday :)

Bod/chris - just using soapy water and a toothbrush tbh! Gonna try and clean the cast parts once the car is ready for the road and all mechanica

l work is done.

Guest DC5MATT

MOAR:

tired, yellow lamp:

revitalized!! well happy with these:

I'm collecting the wheels and a front bumper from Dnk wednesday.. absolutely awesome bloke, cheers mate :D Also a few little parts and service bits coming from Toyota this week.

I've got brakes stripped and painted so BIG update weds night hopefully. thanks for all the replys and support guys.

Edited by DC5MATT (see edit history)

Guest DC5MATT

Jackso - no painting of the panels dude, just a fair amount of work with a PC. I'm happy enough without the results so far, even with final finish polish and wax coats.

I'm collecting the wheels and a front bumper from Dnk wednesday.. absolutely awesome bloke, cheers mate :D Also a few little parts and service bits coming from Toyota this week.

I've got brakes stripped and painted so BIG update weds night hopefully. thanks for all the replys and support guys.

The wheels and bumper are ready for you to collect Matt, i've also got you the metal strip and the rubber that goes between the bonnet and bumper inc the clips, also both indicators and the metal strips that fit in the front opening on the bumper.

See you tomorrow morning :)