wheel allignment - ive been slaughtered:(

L33

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well I picked the car up earlier and after my phone call questioning them they wernt very friendly and didn't offer the retest again in a month and still no print out of readings! O well

The final price came to 190 as well which was 20 odd cheaper than before? Odd

Well it feels a bit better but didn't feel bad before but its very noticable when I plant my foot! The allignment plus the r888 now give me so much more grip and feels so much more stable! Back end isn't any where near as tail happy so power seems to be getting down loads better :) result!!

Just came home from taken my cracked splitter off ready to fit my new standard one back on! What a PITA that was to remove! Gettin front bumper resprayed weekend due to lacker peel so starting to come together! Also fitted my new cooling plate :) just waitin for new defi control box then all repairs finished!