The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What speed do you have to do to run nitrous

Guest argy911

Thats funny because I haven't just watched stupid films like the fast and the furious .. But I have read and own books on nos /turbos /super chargers etc and not reliying on $^!K £%^D hollywood directors to fabricate things..:hide::dummy:

Mate calm down

If you think a car can do 0- 160 in 2nd gear you show you are a little lacking in knowledge thats all

NOS is not something to be taken lightly, I had it fitted to one of my single Supra's and I blame it for the engine failure, it can be very damaging if used at the wrong time, get a pro install at least

Guest argy911
Mate calm down

If you think a car can do 0- 160 in 2nd gear you show you are a little lacking in knowledge thats all

NOS is not something to be taken lightly, I had it fitted to one of my single Supra's and I blame it for the engine failure, it can be very damaging if used at the wrong time, get a pro install at least

Mate I'm calm .But if people think its possibale to do 0 to 160 in a street legal car with or without nos With street tyres ,Without a jet engine straped to the car, in second gear then :rlol:

I think this may well be the April fool's joke for this year.

Now that's forward planning. I do think this is up for TOTY.

Just been sat on the throne for the past two hours and just chucked up a punnet of cherries I ate. On Monday. They still smelt like cherries but yet looked like large black olives

this thread though has indeed been informative and cheered me up no end. Where can i get me some of that 0-160 2nd gearing? Dread to think what could be done in 3rd/4th if you had the power.

Cherries - just say bleuuurrrrghhh kids.

Guest argy911
Now that's forward planning. I do think this is up for TOTY.

Just been sat on the throne for the past two hours and just chucked up a punnet of cherries I ate. On Monday. They still smelt like cherries but yet looked like large black olives

this thread though has indeed been informative and cheered me up no end. Where can i get me some of that 0-160 2nd gearing? Dread to think what could be done in 3rd/4th if you had the power.

Cherries - just say bleuuurrrrghhh kids.

For power like that .What about a sleeve valve type engine ?:superman: