The mkiv Supra Owners Club

just saw jamie p 20 - 160 mph my god !

scoooby slayer

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol- type in Supra burnout in google and the first link has your video in it!!!

http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-4824-Tampa-Sports-Car-Examiner~y2009m11d3-Toyota-Supra-burnout-videos

Gotta love the comment:

The second Toyota Supra burnout video shows two Supra's dueling it out at a local meet and is bringing in around three hundred and fifty thousand views since uploaded. Supra's lined up as far as the eye can see, a true playground for the drivers. Surrounded by folks known to love this kind of activity, both Supra's let it all out. Bouncing off the rev limiter, afterfiring, and leaving huge clouds of smoke; this is Toyota Supra glory at it's finest.

Oh I just noticed that the guy on my friends list on facebook posted a link to your vid but the uploader on youtube was someone else??

Someone is jipping your video and taking the credit!! He's in Australia :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ed6WMuYasck&feature=related

Btw your video was linked on pakwheels.com I can't seem to find it 'cause it would take AGES. That forum is really badly desgined (as you can probably tell if you go on it)

Haha gotta love this comment on one of the burnout videos:

If I had a vagina, it would have been so wet if I were there.
Edited by Septic (see edit history)

Jamie, whats the button you were pressing on your burnout on your 10.9 second drag? Looks like you turned it on when doing the burnout then off when finished. Is it some sort of contraption that locks the front brakes so you can do the burnout?

Cheers,

Adrian

Jamie, whats the button you were pressing on your burnout on your 10.9 second drag? Looks like you turned it on when doing the burnout then off when finished. Is it some sort of contraption that locks the front brakes so you can do the burnout?

Cheers,

Adrian

Yup, Linelock.

Cheers,

Adrian

are you serious?

One day i'll tell my grandchildren I was on the same forum as JamieP and have even met him once.

Oh yes,... I met the legend.

To which someone will laugh in gladiator style.

"you knew Jaimiep HAHAHAHAAHAH" In a Russell Crowe style

Your reply

"I did not say i knew him i said i meet him once!"