The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1998 VVTi RSP 6-speed For Sale

Alex

***Price reduction £15,500 for forum members***

By the end of this year, I would like to have sold my Supra.

As things stand I'm not in any great rush but the project that I wanted to complete is nigh on complete and now I need to do something else...ie buy a friggin' house.

I'm not happy about this but well things haven't gone to plan this year - I'm not going to go into details but it's a quality of life thing....which is, begrudgingly, more important than the car.

I'm in no great rush but if someone is looking for a car like this then I'm letting you know that I'm open to offers.

For a quick re-cap;

It's a Royal Sapphire Pearl (Blue Metallic) VVTi 6-speed which is among the rarest versions of the Supra.

It's got a full Boostlogic T61 kit (cast manifold), 650cc injectors and it's the only one in this country that we know of using this combo with an eManage.

I'd estimate it has 500Hp at the flywheel with 1.1bar of boost, and it has more to come, by the time it's sold I should be running 1.4bar with the EBC hooked up.

The bodywork is is very good condition, the sideskirts and spats are fresh on and the bumper has bee resprayed.

Basically this is one of the most sorted Supra's out there in a rare spec.

I will consider Part ex's but I'm looking for a "normal" car for the future. I had to have another crack at Supra's cause I was left wanting with the last one. I have atleast achieved my aim (fitting a single etc) before it was time to give up...again. Unfortunately I can't have my cake and eat it. So someone's going to get a superb sorted Supra.

Please see my [garage=16]vbGarage[/garage] for more pictures and the details of the spec...

And there was me thinking life was getting so much better :(

PM me if you're really interested and the price is going to be market value for a VVTi with a Single Turbo.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clearly you are not in full control of your senses right now. :shrug:

I will expect you to rip the labels out of your best suit ,take a dip in the sea and fall dumb stuck at any moment!!!

Next time we will see you will be on the national missing persons register scribbling pictures of vvti's with fat single conversions.

Play it well Alex and after a short stay in an assesment wing you will probably be given your own home and 'normal' car to get around in!!!

I love this country!...And your car!!!

Good luck its a beut.

WW.

Right...I know what I bought it for and I know I've nearly doubled that figure with bits I've bought...

So I am putting it on Autotrader at £18k, anyone on here is welcome to bid what they think it's worth and at the end of the day it will either get sold or it won't. If I can't sell it then I have to keep it.

As long as you price your own time at zero :)

Sadly this is true, also for the mods on the car. I think the real worth will be got as its a great all round package, hopefully if set up right etc. Decent model, great colour and mods etc... hes got a very nice car there :)

This is a real shame :( such a nice machine, someone's going to get an absolute beauty of a car.

Although it's a hard thing to come to terms with, I think it's a sign of good character when you can cut out things like the Supra from your life in order to concentrate on bigger plans :)

Now where's my loan application gone :tongue:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.