marcAB10

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
So do we still have 10 cars heading to the pod from up here? Anyone heard how Keith and Eve are doing and if they are still gonna make it?

maybe we can start to finalise the numbers for the convoy down and actually put where your from and model, example below. what does everyone think?

1. drift_bear - aberdeen - NA

maybe we can start to finalise the numbers for the convoy down and actually put where your from and model, example below. what does everyone think?

sounds like a plan-

CONFIRMED

2. marcAB10 - aberdeen - TT

3. monsween - aberdeen - TT

CONFIRMED

2. marcAB10 - aberdeen - TT

3. monsween - aberdeen - TT

4. Geo + 2 mates Glasgow Single Turbo

5. L18msy + Aldo87- Glasgow - n/a

Monsween and myself have decided to book into the hotel on the sunday night too, reason being as it just makes better sense to drive back up on the monday, so we don't have to straight after japfest on the sunday daytime.

We are still booked into the premier inn mentioned at the beginning of this thread (Premier Inn at Northampton at Great Billing), we tried to change to the Ibis but unfortunately it is fully booked now.

Hi Peeps,

if we are all meeting up on the Saturday night, I'll pick you's up if too far away

that would be awesome bud, may have to get in contact with you a little nearer the time. :thumbs:

as monsween proposed before, this is the current convoy route-

Aberdeen (Asda Bridge of Dee)

Dundee (Tesco's on Kingsway)

Glasgow (Hamilton Services on the M74 Between jct 5-6)

Carlisle (*********)

Killington Lake Services on the M6 (Between 36-37)

Knutsford Services on the M6 (Between 18-19)

now the big questions.. times? what time are we looking to meet at, so us aberdeen lot can work out when to leave etc.

Fingers crossed everything arrives in time but it'll depend if someone can spray the bumper in time and fit me in for re-MOT.

The welding is already gonna be sorted :)

give gus at ellon car clinic a call, he can normal do it for you if your in a rush for something ;) he done my mot and knows his stuff

[quote=marcAB10;

Monsween and myself have decided to book into the hotel on the sunday night too, reason being as it just makes better sense to drive back up on the monday, so we don't have to straight after japfest on the sunday daytime.

We are still booked into the premier inn mentioned at the beginning of this thread (Premier Inn at Northampton at Great Billing), we tried to change to the Ibis but unfortunately it is fully booked now.

How much extra was it for another night?