• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Aberdeen (Asda Bridge of Dee)

Dundee (Tesco's on Kingsway)

Glasgow (Hamilton Services on the M74 Between jct 5-6)

Carlisle (*********)

Killington Lake Services on the M6 (Between 36-37)

Knutsford Services on the M6 (Between 18-19)

This is a work in progress

If we leave for 10 we'd meet you around 1-1:30ish in Hamilton say.

what time we meeting Liam? well i suppose when the guys from the deen her through eh?

Up to you Geo. Meet at Braehead again? The M8 will be starting to build up a bit being Friday lunchtime.So need time to make sure we are at services on time for the other lads.

Lads, thats me all booked up but as im trailoring the car down on Friday I will just make my own way down and meet you all at the event! Keep an eye out for a red supra on a trailor!!!

I doubt it will be hard to miss if we do see it lol, are you staying at the ibis then?

Guest Nickamsweet

Where to purchase tickets?? and also need a signature/avator pic (need to purchase proper membership?)..

Cannot wait to go!! I am going to be drunk from 10am Friday until then end of the weekend :D oh and maybe see some cars...

Up to you Geo. Meet at Braehead again? The M8 will be starting to build up a bit being Friday lunchtime.So need time to make sure we are at services on time for the other lads.

id say if we get to braehead for 12, then head to Hamilton servies @ say 12.30pm dude, then hang about for the rest to arrive, we miss out all the the Fri Gubbens, and its a straight road down dude.

can grab a coffee and lunch there before we head off we the rest of the platoon. :D what ya reckon?

Where to purchase tickets?? and also need a signature/avator pic (need to purchase proper membership?)..

Cannot wait to go!! I am going to be drunk from 10am Friday until then end of the weekend :D oh and maybe see some cars...

Have a read here Bro, and follow the Instructions on how to pay down the page. :D

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=221939

See ya there, and we'll look out for a Red Supra up high being trailored.

Guest Nickamsweet
Have a read here Bro, and follow the Instructions on how to pay down the page. :D

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=221939

See ya there, and we'll look out for a Red Supra up high being trailored.

Damn don't think I have enough privileges to access the pages to pay :( Think I can just pay on the day yeah?

And I will be looking out for everything... I'm a passenger and have a camera that will be recording everything... unfortunately it's not a S2000 or Supra though :( ha

Damn don't think I have enough privileges to access the pages to pay :( Think I can just pay on the day yeah?

And I will be looking out for everything... I'm a passenger and have a camera that will be recording everything... unfortunately it's not a S2000 or Supra though :( ha

Hahaha, atleast Olley cant read this :p

id say if we get to braehead for 12, then head to Hamilton servies @ say 12.30pm dude, then hang about for the rest to arrive, we miss out all the the Fri Gubbens, and its a straight road down dude.

can grab a coffee and lunch there before we head off we the rest of the platoon. :D what ya reckon?

A jolly good idea matey! Thats me finished up for two weeks now, just going to potter about on the motor and get some loose ends sorted.

Edited by L18msy (see edit history)

Is there a list of timings for each meeting point?

I appreciate they will not be set in stone but just an estimate for each location so those joining in along the way won't have to sit around for too long.

It may have already been done but I havn't read the whole thread because I am lazy!

9.30am meeting

10am Leaving

11am-11:30

13:00-13:30

15:00-15:30

Carlisle (*********)

16:30-17:00

18:30-19:00

21:00

The IBIS Hotel.

Now these are rough timings with a half hour-ish stop inbetween and things can be moved up or stops taken off etc etc.

What does everyone think??

9.30am meeting

10am Leaving

11am-11:30

12pm

Xscape Breahead(Glasgow Folk Only)

13:00-13:30

15:00-15:30

Carlisle (*********)

16:30-17:00

18:30-19:00

21:00

The IBIS Hotel.

Now these are rough timings with a half hour-ish stop inbetween and things can be moved up or stops taken off etc etc.

What does everyone think??

Edited bud, but looks good to me. :D

Not long Now Woohoo

Gutted I won't be able to get down this year. Would've been nice to meet yous and see all those supra's in the convoy/on the strip. Ah well, ill be there next year for sure.

Hope yous have a good one lads. Looking forward to the pics/vids :D

Gutted I won't be able to get down this year. Would've been nice to meet yous and see all those supra's in the convoy/on the strip. Ah well, ill be there next year for sure.

Hope yous have a good one lads. Looking forward to the pics/vids :D

Shame your not going it is gonna be a hoot. The cargo is sorted lads!