Suprapod 2010 epic journey.

marcAB10

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

this looks interesting for me and L18msy so far :p just remember and take it easy guys :innocent:

We better set of Thursday mate.:D We will be able to take them (when they have to stop for petrol on a regular basis!) Im sure they will take it easy on us.

We better set of Thursday mate.:D We will be able to take them (when they have to stop for petrol on a regular basis!) Im sure they will take it easy on us.

yeah i no, thursday sounds good!! haha :innocent: im sure they will take it easy (well part from the singles :p they will be "testing" each other :rolleyes: )

amen to that!! haha, will need it after the epic drive!! how come knowone else has put down names :search: :think:

p.s is there gonna be any club merch available for this? would be good. i need a new tshirt and hoody! lol

I will keep an eye out for that. If not i have got a few t shirts and the shop just down the road could rustle something up.

• 2 weeks later...

Right we might be up for this. Not sure if you will want us in the convoy though as we will require 2 stops along the way?

Wife and Iris will be coming with, she can't spend more than 2 hours in the car seat without a break so would need to make a couple of stops along the way.

Isn't a problem for us to toddle down own our own but thought would put the question out there to see if it would be cool for you guys?

Right we might be up for this. Not sure if you will want us in the convoy though as we will require 2 stops along the way?

Wife and Iris will be coming with, she can't spend more than 2 hours in the car seat without a break so would need to make a couple of stops along the way.

Isn't a problem for us to toddle down own our own but thought would put the question out there to see if it would be cool for you guys?

Wouldnt bother me, just leave a wee bit earlier to get some approriate beer time down there:d. More cars in the convoy the better.

Edit: Get them to change the stag do.

Wouldnt bother me, just leave a wee bit earlier to get some approriate beer time down there:d. More cars in the convoy the better.

Edit: Get them to change the stag do.

Gutted mate, my Wife just text our mate to check the dates and it is booked for the 13th. Obviously I can't wait to go on the stag do, I'm just gutted that the dates clash.

Ah well, there's always next year :(

When i get back from this rig i'll throw together a potential route and stops so we can get organised.

Something like, start Aberdeen, Dundee stop, Glasgow stop etc etc. Inverness/Northern can meet in Glasgow most likely

Mostly motorway services would be appropriate i recon. Leave it with me and i'll draw up a route :)

• 3 weeks later...