The mkiv Supra Owners Club

omg, 13,000 miles

markylee

It looks as if the LHD Supras are still very expensive.

One originally euro-spec Supra (LHD, 6 speed, targa, 1994 model, 125.000km) that has its complete owner history in Luxemburg got sold for 31k EUR (around 28k £) a couple of months back. There are people who are willing to pay that much.

It looks as if the LHD Supras are still very expensive.

One originally euro-spec Supra (LHD, 6 speed, targa, 1994 model, 125.000km) that has its complete owner history in Luxemburg got sold for 31k EUR (around 28k £) a couple of months back. There are people who are willing to pay that much.

there so rare the uk/euro cars i was offered silly money for mine before.

Whats the thing in the boot of the first one? and what is the orange light with lines coming from the rear wheels?

Thing in the boot is the subwoofer. The light with the lines means there is a fault with the rear lights. This is usually down to a bulb being out, in the UK it generally means the foglight mod has been done.

HTH

Thing in the boot is the subwoofer. The light with the lines means there is a fault with the rear lights. This is usually down to a bulb being out, in the UK it generally means the foglight mod has been done.

HTH

Oh right sound. I went back to scotland to buy my supra. So it has the foglight done and my bulb has been taken out of the little orange thing in the dash. If i replaced this bulb, would it illuminate all the time because ive a fog light or just when the fog light is turned on?

Oh right sound. I went back to scotland to buy my supra. So it has the foglight done and my bulb has been taken out of the little orange thing in the dash. If i replaced this bulb, would it illuminate all the time because ive a fog light or just when the fog light is turned on?

It depends how the fog light mod has been done. There is a way to bypass or correct the bulb error. In most cases people just remove the bulb to get rid of it.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey that's my car, looks better in the flesh and glad someone else has a yellow one. Was not too sure of it at first, wanted a dark blue one. But when I saw it there was no going back, in immaculate condition with only 18,400 miles on the clock. Engine is immaculate and not a scratch on the paint work. Roll on the summer when I can take it out! Sorry talking about the one on ebay at the beginning of the thread

Edited by TJP (see edit history)