tbourner

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
So it was what the writers always said it wasn't, purgatory

Just finished S6 on DVD.

Only the Flash Sideways was Purgatory. Jack's Dad said that everything that happened on the island happened for real. Some died ages ago while others died much later.

It was a tad schmaltzy but I liked it overall. I think they coul've done more to explain the island and why Jacob and his brother were special etc. but hey ho.

There's a nice 12 minute extra on the DVDs that carries on after the series. Ben and Hurley feature as do Polar Bears plus the return of one of the cast who hasn't been seen for a few series.

Just finished S6 on DVD.

Only the Flash Sideways was Purgatory. Jack's Dad said that everything that happened on the island happened for real. Some died ages ago while others died much later.

It was a tad schmaltzy but I liked it overall. I think they coul've done more to explain the island and why Jacob and his brother were special etc. but hey ho.

There's a nice 12 minute extra on the DVDs that carries on after the series. Ben and Hurley feature as do Polar Bears plus the return of one of the cast who hasn't been seen for a few series.

Welcome to the present! I'd like to see that 12 minute extra bit, but that would mean having to start remembering that I spent 6 seasons of my life watching LOST. :(

Welcome to the present! I'd like to see that 12 minute extra bit, but that would mean having to start remembering that I spent 6 seasons of my life watching LOST. :(

Welcome to the present, my arse.

1. I will never pay money to Sky for anything.

2. I waited and paid for the DVD set because stealing is wrong.

"hello, Magic Island helpline"

- "erm, hi, yes, there seems to be some kind of problem with my island, the security system has gone mental and is intent on destroying the place..."

"can you still see the light sir?"

- "yes, the light is still there"

"have you tried turning it off and then on again?"

- "no"

"ok I'll stay on the line whilst you do that, it shouldn't take you long, a couple thousand years or so..."

- "Hello, yes it all seems to be working fine now, thankyou for your help"

"no problem sir, is there anything else i can help you with today?"