The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hiiiiii (im new here!)

Guest MoeBlunt

Welcome on board, we had a new member earlier today that didnt listen to what was said on the forum and got banned.

With that in mind I would still try to keep your posts sensible until you get to know the forum as you wouldnt want to find yourself in the same situation.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the front lights are a matter of opinion, id go wingless personally.

my only problem with the car persoanlly is the way the number plate domintaes the front of the car, lower it and it will look alot better imho.

BTW are those 265/35/19 michelin pilot sports you have on the rear?

ibtl

Edited by dr_jekyll (see edit history)

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolTM

hi

you appear to have a halfords tuma sticking out the back of the car, medical assistance required, you are studying medicine right?

and is that under car neons?

please some one tell me that im not the only one who find its stupidly obvious this is the same rudeboi thats been banned? surely this defeats the object of banning chavs if they sign up again

does a mod have access to the IP number for posts?

Edited by L33 (see edit history)

hi

you appear to have a halfords tuma sticking out the back of the car, medical assistance required, you are studying medicine right?

please some one tell me that im not the only one who find its stupidly obvious this is the same rudeboi thats been banned? surely this defeats the object of banning chavs if they sign up again

Lee, lets give him a chance. His just brought the car in this state & is already underway to make some changes like the halfords spoiler. [http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=205606&page=2]

He could/maybe/is badboi but let us give the new member a chance to see how we work round here. He seems to be taking things in & we as members can only guide him. If he does because abusive or annoying or for what ever reason then the mods can ban him.

Surely already persuading him to change a spoiler is a better move for the Supra community!

Biggest newbie thread ever? :blink:

Yep :D

Guest MoeBlunt
hi

hi, thanks for your honest opinion about my new car, i reassure you that i will be removing that hideous tumor hanging off the back of the car!

no mate, i'm not studying medicine i'm actually in the process of becoming a police officer.

no they are not under car neons but they will be removed any how in due course as i buy a new body kit for the car!

i reassure you mate, this is the first time i have joined this club and i have not joined up previously!

finally, and most importantly, i am not a chav! lol

Edited by MoeBlunt (see edit history)