The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What do you think about the Toyota Supra?

Supra-Dreamer

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All in the name of fun lol :p

The Supra still has a big road presence in my eyes, people turning to look at it as I drive (probably to say what the hell is that piece of s***) lol. People asking questions when I pull up etc.

I ended up with a Supra due to the engine, there are very few cars you can buy that can have a reliable 600+ bhp for relatively little money, because of that I was sold :cool:

And what a hill it is, but surely your divine status must go some way to helping out the more needy on here though?

They should all take comfort in that yes, but I can't help all of the people all of the time. Or frankly be arsed to at all sometimes.

What'd you mean not too bad?!? :blink: How dare you!

Oh no haha an RX7 enthusiast my bad! Well everyones got their different opinions on cars. I do like the RX7 they are quick. It's Just the rebuild costs. I prefer Supras because they're sleek and bigger and stand out more. I do love the desolating sound Intervals of a rotor though :D so no need to worry!

What's this new obsession with locking threads? When it has 'run its course' people will stop posting in it, and it'll drop down into the dark ages. It's not like there's anything bad in this thread that needs to be hidden from the masses.