The mkiv Supra Owners Club

N/A supra's are they really bad on fuel.

little num

blah

Don't get all uppity on my post, that is my opinion and I believe I have a right to express said opinion on a public members forum.

OH NOES - it turns out you aren't the only person who has that right! Yet you're actively saying I don't. Love it :D

-Ian

PS me - pushy. That's funny that is.

It was not ment to be an arse statement,as you said later its down to why his uses so much fuel.As to bragging about how much you spend on your car i have a friend called the csa so i can just about manage to run mine let alone mod it.So apologies if it came across as a shitty comment.

Anyway, I had a little look online:

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/concerned

First three definitions are:

"To be of interest or importance to

To have to do with or relate to

To engage the attention of; involve"

So yep, I'm definitely concerned about my mpg. And if it went down significantly, I'd be concerned about it from the aspect of the cost of running the vehicle. Concerned enough to spend my time trying to diagnose what's gone wrong in order to try and fix it. I assume, though, if you dropped to 5mpg under normal cruise you a) wouldn't notice, and b) wouldn't care? :shrug: Okay :)

And just to reiterate what Digsy wrote:

"if someone is considering buying a Supra and coming on here for advice, then why should they be accused of being somehow unworthy simply because they have asked a sensible question about what will probbaly be the biggest associated cost? "

That's why I've latched onto your sweeping statement and air of superiority :salute: Not sure what me being a mod has to do with any of this. Victim syndrome? You also then committed a major sin in my eyes which is the timeless forum classic "you aren't allowed to say anything criticising me because of my right to freedom of speech". So thanks for making my dayshift at work go a bit faster :D

-Ian

Guest Suprafly
Don't get all uppity on my post, that is my opinion and I believe I have a right to express said opinion on a public members forum.

OH NOES - it turns out you aren't the only person who has that right! Yet you're actively saying I don't. Love it :D

-Ian

PS me - pushy. That's funny that is.

Ok let it go, I only input my opinion, that is all I wanted to do, and that is exactly what I did.

I'm not going to get into an argument from behind my keyboard with you, so I now bow out and will have no further posts or opinions on the matter.

Good day to you.

hey guys, sorry i seem to of upset you a little lol, well i went to look at another 1 first thing but it was a total bag of nails IMO.

Then went to see the red 1 also exspecting the same but was very much suprised at how good the car is, took it for a test drive and was again impressed it has bilstines all round and handles and feels very well on the road so i brought it, did just over 80 miles with playing about and used 15 litres so not bad i thinks, bit slower then me bpu uk tt6 but will be good for what i want it for Thrashing the nuts off it round a track.

Need to get the diff welded and then will be doing some seriouse drift days as well.

hey guys, sorry i seem to of upset you a little lol, well i went to look at another 1 first thing but it was a total bag of nails IMO.

Then went to see the red 1 also exspecting the same but was very much suprised at how good the car is, took it for a test drive and was again impressed it has bilstines all round and handles and feels very well on the road so i brought it, did just over 80 miles with playing about and used 15 litres so not bad i thinks, bit slower then me bpu uk tt6 but will be good for what i want it for Thrashing the nuts off it round a track.

Need to get the diff welded and then will be doing some seriouse drift days as well.

Nice one mate :)

Dont go kiiling it to quick :)