The mkiv Supra Owners Club

apple iphone?

L33

has any one got one of these?

just been offered one on my phone upgrade at the end of the month and it looks good, to much to ever need but i dont own a ipod so guess this will be a good move. ipod with built in phone :)

any comments on it?

mite bag myself one of these at the end of the month then :)

mine is orange too mate. my 18 month runs out in feb i think it is but i get a loyalty upgrade on the 22nd of this month cuz i been with them a couple years :) wahoo!

mite bag myself one of these at the end of the month then :)

mine is orange too mate. my 18 month runs out in feb i think it is but i get a loyalty upgrade on the 22nd of this month cuz i been with them a couple years :) wahoo!

i have been with them 5 years! I just rang them again and they said there was no chance of me getting one till Jan! balls

Don't do it. Get an ITouch as part of the upgrade with an average phone. I LOVE the Itouch and everything it does. So much so i run the thing down nearly every day. If it was a phone it would be absolutely hopeless. Battery time, with lots of use, is a joke. Go for a phone with a battery that lasts, does photo's and is small.

Let the itouch do what it does best :)

any comments on it?

On a whole I'd say I quite like mine, it's usefull for gettting online and recieving emails.

One major gripe is that the battery life is utter pish. Even worse so when you 1st get it as yo are on the thing every two minutes.

Texting can be a pain in the sack, particularly if you have predictive text activated.

They are amazing. There's a brilliant app you can get that makes you take the phone at every opportunity and brandish it about like you invented the damn thing.

Palm Pre FTW.

:D

iPhone. Brilliant, but I have been an advocate for Apple for well over 20 years, so it's understandable really. :)

The satio is 12mpix, anything close to that? I have an Lgviewty that doeshigh res videos, Its ideal

MPIX goes for nothing. Its all about the quality of the lens. You can't go with anything you read on the box or hype on the TV adverts. Allaboutsymbian do some good reviews, they tend to be unbiased from what I have read.

They often give comparison tests, especially when it comes to photography.

LG & Nokia do cracking video. I can't believe the quality of my N85's video. My N95 took better photo's though. I haven't seen the N96 or N97 photo's first hand so can't comment on them. I have seen the Iphones though and they are pretty poor.

im not really bothered about the camera, i have a nice 12MGP camera when i do bother to take a pic which aint often lol!

batterys on phones seem quite gash these days :(

i use my phone a lot, send about 1500 txts a month and call now and again. the touch screen will take getting used to i expect. with my phone now i can txt the same speed as speaking pretty much because i send so many! i use the net now and again to check emails, facebook, here and the like.

its mainly the ipod side of the phone im interested in. i usually go for the sony erricson phones due to the music storage and sound quality so the iphone seems a good idea for me.

a PAYG iphone is like 300 quid!

if i do the 40 per month deal i get the 16GB for about 90 quid on orange with 1200 mins and 500 txts plus a 7.50 unlimited txt bundle

think the 30 a month deal its a hundred and some thing for the phone cant remember off the top of my head

a PAYG iphone is like 300 quid!

if i do the 40 per month deal i get the 16GB for about 90 quid on orange with 1200 mins and 500 txts plus a 7.50 unlimited txt bundle

think the 30 a month deal its a hundred and some thing for the phone cant remember off the top of my head

Its all false economy either way. At the moment I am on a £40 per month deal. I use next to no mins, hardly any texts but my internet is maxed. 18 month contract means just shy of £800 and no new phone in that time.

£300 iphone, probably still worth £100 after a year. Can be put towards a new phone.

so where can i get a cheap one and a good deal

ebay and jailbroken, then get one of the many 30 day decent rolling contracts on offer at the moment. i used to have one whilst i was on contract and every button i pressed made me connect to the internet for one reason or another and it ended up costing me a fortune.

sold it and just ordered the nokia n97 now