The mkiv Supra Owners Club

apple iphone?

L33

ebay and jailbroken, then get one of the many 30 day decent rolling contracts on offer at the moment. i used to have one whilst i was on contract and every button i pressed made me connect to the internet for one reason or another and it ended up costing me a fortune.

sold it and just ordered the nokia n97 now

My brother in law did exactly the same thing. He says he prefers the N97 as a phone. I personally think its a little chunky, won't be much difference from the iphone though.

ebay and jailbroken, then get one of the many 30 day decent rolling contracts on offer at the moment. i used to have one whilst i was on contract and every button i pressed made me connect to the internet for one reason or another and it ended up costing me a fortune.

sold it and just ordered the nokia n97 now

This should not happen, I have been running on tmobile for nearly 2 years! This is obviously jailbroken so then I could run it on tmobile as I did not want an 02 contract. I could still sell mine for 200.

The photo quality is pretty good! Check out my garage, photo's I took with my iPhone....remember its taken with the older 2nd Gen iPhone with the 2 Megapixel camera!

Megapixel also don't matter as Scott mention... I bet you my 6 megalpixel DSLR will take much much better photo's than any 12 megapixel camera.

i was thinking about getting the 16GB 3GS

some bloke at work said the boxes alone go for about 40 quid on ebay where thiefs are buying them to go with the phones the have stolen? havent looked yet but quids in :)

i just binned a couple of boxes last weekend......