The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Modern Warfare 2 - Best place to buy from

Matt H

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The pc version is out came out same day as other version's its just a ported version of the console. No dedicated servers no console to tweak it, and the multiplayer is a nightmare.

I've come from World at War PC version to this. Only really playing the multiplayer PC version so far but loving it. Have played for several hours and never had a problem finding a game. The graphics are excellent and the mouse control is much better (IMO) than the console pad. Quicker loading times than WAW. The maps are very busy, but once you get used to them they are good.

From what I've read, your going to be disappointed with the PC version, there's a comparison of MW1 and MW2 basically slating MW2's playability. It's on one of these Threads.

I've been playing the single player this afternoon and it's fantastic :). I've heard the MP isn't all that great though.