The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Modern Warfare 2 - Best place to buy from

Matt H

asda were selling it for £27 for people who pre-ordered and £32 for those who just tipped up, i was bored last night so went with my mate to asda , was canny funny we walked in to KFC first then some hippy lookin kid walked in in combats with an RGJ beret on (royal green jacket) , we just looked at him like he was stupid and called him a space cadet as he walked past then when we got to asda at 22:50 there was no que we walked to the games desk and then we were told to wait outside,we got to the front door as about 30 to 40 kids tipped up, by this time i thought sod it i am at the front of the que i am going to get one ( even if i just did sell my PS3 so i can get a slim one to put in the car ) so i got one and dont have a PS3 to play it on :badidea: :banghead: :sos:

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got mine from makro this morning £20 i got in the q at 6.30 and there was about 30 people infront of me,by the time it opened at 7 theyre was well over a hundred folk waiting.

Not had a chance to play it yet though,still trying to get a teething baby to sleep(not easy)

we just looked at him like he was stupid and called him a space cadet as he walked past

I thought that was something chavs did? Shout things are people who look different?

by this time i thought sod it i am at the front of the que i am going to get one

So did you jump the queue?

just picked up a copy for £26 from sainsbury's. Was standing at the desk waiting to ask if they had any in the back when a women walked up with 50 in a box just as I was about to ask. Great timing

I went to Makro and Sainsburys yesterday at about 4pm but had ran out. I wonder if there's any more in yet.

It's like there almost FORCING me to download it by not having enough stock :blink:

From what i've heard the PC version aint out yet and when it does come out you can't make your own servers up you have to use servers preset like the ps3 and xbox do! My girlfriends dad is apart of a clan called uk cyber assassins and apparently they're all boy-cotting the game and going back to battlefield!