• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Currently driving a mitsi colt

Ah really,

That was my first car. Blue 97 1.6 Colt. Loved it

Which model do you have?

I ended up putting the 1.6 MIVEC engine from the cyborg in mine. Sounded awesome reving up to 8500rpm. Shame mitsubishi lied about its power output :(

Here's a few snaps it you're interested.

Show me yours :sly:

And here was the rear... :hide:!!!

Oh dear lol. looks nice from the front. shame about the wheels and rear though!

I have a facelift 1.3 maui but recently put the 1.6 16v in as i was having no end of trouble with my 1.3.

here's pics of mine as she stands... her name is Lila :)

evo 8 interior

before spoiler

oh and thanks for the welcome everyone :cool:

Oh dear lol. looks nice from the front. shame about the wheels and rear though!

That's a bit rich! lol.

Light covers weren't to everyones taste, but it was completely smoothed with rear fog removed and the exhausts were cool :cool:

Before I bought the supra I was looking at the Ralliart Kit, but waste of money on a colt really. I've instead wasted all that money on my supra :D

the SR4X (or something) was awesome though.

That's a bit rich! lol.

Light covers weren't to everyones taste, but it was completely smoothed with rear fog removed and the exhausts were cool :cool:

Before I bought the supra I was looking at the Ralliart Kit, but waste of money on a colt really. I've instead wasted all that money on my supra :D

the SR4X (or something) was awesome though.

i eventually want to fit an evo engine and front end, but that wont be any time soon. its either that or buy a tt :cool:

i eventually want to fit an evo engine and front end, but that wont be any time soon. its either that or buy a tt :cool:

Waste of money really. You wouldn't want an evo engine powering the front wheels. That's a lot of money to spend on a colt.

I loved mine, but there comes the point where you have to move on to a better base model.

it was going to be converted to 4wd mate, not that bad of a job either, the 4g3 engine drops in on the same mounts the trans tunnel is the right size and position for the shaft, the only part thats a pain is the rear end, but then thats just cutting out the diff mount and floor of the evo and welding it into the colt. The front suspension off the evo fits straight onto the colt the rear needs a bit more work though, Was going to build a evo colt myself but then thought the supra would like the cash instead lol.