The mkiv Supra Owners Club

aberdeen meet this month

drift_bear

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rick I'm going to steal your wheels as I've wanted them forever and will be utterly jealous of them! :D

I need to get a rad cap for my Supe ASAP as someone stole mine the other night?!!!

Anyone have one spare? It may help me stay mobile!

Ok, but unfortunately you'll have to supply your own valve caps as someone has already had the new TRD ones off mine...

How did someone steal your rad cap :blink: lol.

Ok, but unfortunately you'll have to supply your own valve caps as someone has already had the new TRD ones off mine...

How did someone steal your rad cap :blink: lol.

Oh FFS that sucks about the caps :( People up here are pathetic!

Well, my bonnet was sitting wedged open when I got home from town the other day so I'm presuming it was then!

ALREADY

You get the wheel sorted?

Tell me about it. I have bad luck with F1 GSD3's as when I got one on my stock wheels ages ago I had a screw through it like a week after i'd bought it. The wheel's fine it's just that ding, might fire into it with the dremel a bit to see if I can clean it up at some point.

I see you've gone for the Shine Auto diffuser. Must say i'm tempted by one of those bad boys myself. I'm looking forward to seeing how it looks on a gunmetal Supe :thumbs:

Rick, I know this is off topic as it's not about the meet but these threads always seem to get sidetracked anyway! - I would like first dibbs on your wheels if you decide to sell them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

lol, noted :D

OK GUYS, ARE WE ALL SET FOR TOMORROW? ITS FRIDAY TODAY. =)

Venue: Aberdeen queens links - burger king CARPARK AREA

date: 12th dec confirmed!!!

Time: 3pm - 6pm

activity: Food (BURGER KING? CHIQUITOS? TGIF? PIZZA HUT?) Pool & Bowling - Sunset Boulevard.

1. Suprarider (Preston)

2. Drift_bear - alex

3. Marcab10

4. Ttrickeh

5. Mustang

6. ????

7.???

8.???

9.???

10.????

Venue: Aberdeen queens links - burger king CARPARK AREA

activity: Food (BURGER KING? CHIQUITOS? TGIF? PIZZA HUT?) Pool & Bowling - Sunset Boulevard.

1. Suprarider (Preston)

2. Drift_bear - alex

3. Marcab10

4. Ttrickeh

5. Mustang

6. HateEvent (5pm > following a day of selling many guitars (I hope :p))

7.???

8.???

9.???

10.????

Cool! We have an added number to our list!!! Keep going!!

venue: Aberdeen queens links - burger king carpark area

activity: Food (burger king? Chiquitos? Tgif? Pizza hut?) pool & bowling - sunset boulevard.

1. Suprarider (preston)

2. Drift_bear - alex

3. Marcab10

4. Ttrickeh

5. Mustang

6. Hateevent (5pm > following a day of selling many guitars (i hope :p))

7.???

8.???

9.???

10.????

was a good laugh yesterday and glad to meet you all again/for the first time!

still cant belive we got beat by a non-member at bowling!! haha :p

can not mind a thing from night though!! haha. drank far to much and havnt even been to sleep yet!! lol

preston, car looks amazing in the flesh, amazing workmanship by simon and his team!!

Hey guys, sorry hadn't been able to stick anything up over the weekend...still waiting on SKY to set up the internet so I'm pretty much handicapped..back at work this morning and here are some pics to our meet last Sat. (Sorry for the poor quality (200KB limits on attachments and work doesn't allow photobucket for URL posting, think Richie took some pics as well - stick them up matey! :D)

Thanks to everyone who took the time and effort (JOHN/MUSTANG :p ) to meet up at our venue. We've had some good laughs and fun and FOOD during our event. Bowling was fun although I was really crap on the day (trust me folks, i'm usually not that bad...LOL!!!) I think it was JAMIE (Alex's non-club member friend) beat all of us over 2 games!. It was also great to meet everyone for the first time (for me anyway!). Now that Ive got everyone's contact, we should definitely meet again after the New Year!

I've taken the first 2 car shots where there were only 3 of us for a start, then a couple of group car shots thereafter parked at sunset boulevard.

Good to see some good examples of Supras during our meet and listening to folks talking about their to-do lists for the New Year!

I'm definitely going TT next year!

IMG00041-20091212-1619(2).jpg

IMG00042-20091212-1619(2).jpg

IMG00043-20091212-1639(2).jpg

IMG00044-20091212-2021(2).jpg

IMG00045-20091212-2022(2).jpg

IMG00046-20091212-2022(2).jpg

IMG00047-20091212-2024(2).jpg

IMG00048-20091212-2024(2).jpg

IMG00049-20091212-2024(2).jpg