The mkiv Supra Owners Club

aberdeen meet this month

drift_bear

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well folks, just received news from the garage and I've finallly pin down a date for my car. 28TH NOV!!! will be the happiest day of my life!! I've waited patiently since JUNE!!! so if it will be great if we could even move our meet later otherwise I'll drop out of this one for now.

THanks!

P.

Tell you what mate, iv seen how much work has gone into your Car, lets say you wont be dissapointed. :D Simon has done a brilliant job on both our cars. Im over again seeing them this sat, few things i need to sort out, but should have mine quicker than yours i hope?? as i've got 3 wks off to get a clutch fitted and mapped by Ryan. :D

Hey bud, I know which is why I'm going down this weekend to see it for myself. I need to collect some vehicle documents and road tax before I drive it away. Yep I think you will have yours quicker than mine.

It will be nice christmas present for myself. :D

Tell you what mate, iv seen how much work has gone into your Car, lets say you wont be dissapointed. :D Simon has done a brilliant job on both our cars. Im over again seeing them this sat, few things i need to sort out, but should have mine quicker than yours i hope?? as i've got 3 wks off to get a clutch fitted and mapped by Ryan. :D

Hey bud, I know which is why I'm going down this weekend to see it for myself. I need to collect some vehicle documents and road tax before I drive it away. Yep I think you will have yours quicker than mine.

It will be nice christmas present for myself. :D

cool mate, i'll see you over there. when you heading over??

Just to say I've been down to see the car for myself after looking at just pictures and its looks AMAZING!!! the amount of work that has gone into the bodywork is unbelievable! I'm so impressed that I was literally lost for words when I met Simon and his guys yesterday. It was well worth the journey from Aberdeen! I'll be starting a thread on this forum posting up the before and after pics of my project so people can see Simon's work on my car. It is finally going to get painted next weekend! can't wait!!!

theres a few of the locals meetin tonight at the denburn at 8.30 of anyone else is coming along.

im keen for next weekend, before the weather get worse and the roads get salted!

crappola

wish I'd known this. Was through at Wallace tonight at 6 getting the Aristo Dyno'd. Would have popped along to say hi if I'd known you'd be out and about

Well, got back from Denmark on Thurs and would appear going to Norway on Thurs/Friday of next week!!!

:rolleyes:

Slightly confused as to whether anyone is actuallly still meeting up or has already met up - haven't had time to check offshore - so has anyone got dates in mind, is it still on or has that 'list' of names posted previously been executed?!?

:(

We haven't met up as yet. Still checking on dates I suppose.

Well, got back from Denmark on Thurs and would appear going to Norway on Thurs/Friday of next week!!!

:rolleyes:

Slightly confused as to whether anyone is actuallly still meeting up or has already met up - haven't had time to check offshore - so has anyone got dates in mind, is it still on or has that 'list' of names posted previously been executed?!?

:(

Are we saying saturday then?

I have a checkin for offshore but hopefully it slides back a bit :)

Well I don't think i'll make it if it's this Saturday as it is off the road till my tyres arrive and I can get it mot'd next week..

Don't think James (HateEvent) will be able to take his car either considering the heater matrix still needs fixed.