The mkiv Supra Owners Club

aberdeen meet this month

drift_bear

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does anybody have any ideas what to do when we meet? and where? at the beach? we could go grab a bite to eat and play a game of pool or bowling? something to do as a group I guess...any other suggestions?

so lets say we meet on the 12th or 13th Dec at 5.30pm and finish at 8pm? We'll park at the Queens links carpark at Burger King?

I have end of semester crits on the 12th but I'll try to make this, pool or bowling sounds good, and I can't wait to see your car Preston! Are you still on for the 30th?

Preston will be still on for this meet, i dropped him off today to pick up his car, i'll let him post the pics when he's home and ready, Simon and his team have done one hellava job on this. :D

One stunning car he has now. :D

Hey guys! Thanks for writing back... you can follow me on this thread for my car build up: http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=204062

I'm having problems uploading some pics as they seem too large for posting.. Can someone suggest how I can compress them for uploading?

So the 12th or the 13th dec? I'm away the following week and then it will be Christmas so I doubt anyone will be free then.. or it will be after the New Year I suppose.

Thats cool matey!

Venue: Aberdeen Queens Links - Burger King

Date: 12th or 13th Dec

Time: Not sure, maybe in the afternoon or evening?

Things to do:

game of pool, bowling, food! suggestions?

1. SupraRider

2. Drift_bear

Please stick your name here!

ill be able to do the 12th or 13th then! :p back on the 10th!

Hey guys,

Thats 6 of us so far for either the 12th or 13th Dec. Can we agree the time for our meet please? Would you guys prefer it during the day or in the evening?

Lets just agree on something shall we? KEEP STICKING YOUR NAMES ON!!!

1. SupraRider

2. Drift_bear

3. marcAB10

4. TTRickeh

5. monsween

6. mustang

My mistake, crits are 11th Friday! So I'll hopefully be joining you.

I think we could have a drink somewhere during a meal if possible and perhaps enjoy a game of pool or bowling and could have a drink during the event rather than a full-on alcoholic session if you know what I mean. :D

So does that agree with everyone?

why dont we make it a saturday afternoon? we can go for sumthin to eat and pool or bowling? would anyone else be wanting to go out drinking at night aswell or will we keep it a non-alcohol event :innocent:

either way what happens, ill be hungover on sunday lol

Ok guys, shall we agree on something soon? Can you all send an invite to other members who might be interested in meeting up this coming weekend?

after spending 2 weeks on a boat, im looking forward to get a drink! lol. its been a long 2 weeks and nothing but hell!! weather and passangers!

Ok, here's what we have so far:

Venue: Aberdeen Queens Links - Burger King

Date: 12th DEC CONFIRMED!!!

Time: 2PM - 6PM

Activity: Food? where then? pool? bowling? anything else?

1. SupraRider

2. Drift_bear

3. marcAB10

4. TTRickeh

5. monsween

6. mustang

ROPE IN MORE MEMBERS IF POSSIBLE AND CAN WE HAVE A FEW SUGGESTIONS AS TO WHAT WE COULD DO? SOME IDEAS ABOVE.

Preston

Lets make it on Saturday then.

Say between 2pm and 6pm? gives me and MarcAB10 time to sober up ;)

Later is fine too im easy on a time

ok, here's what we have so far:

Venue: Aberdeen queens links - burger king

date: 12th dec confirmed!!!

Time: 2pm - 6pm

activity: Food? Where then? Pool? Bowling? Anything else?

1. Suprarider

2. Drift_bear

3. Marcab10

4. Ttrickeh

5. Monsween

6. Mustang

rope in more members if possible and can we have a few suggestions as to what we could do? Some ideas above.

Preston

time - 3pm good for everyone?!