The mkiv Supra Owners Club

aberdeen meet this month

drift_bear

Cool bud! Be good to meet all of you for the first time except 'Mustang'! :D

Venue: Aberdeen queens links - burger king

date: 12th dec confirmed!!!

Time: (3PM) - 6pm

activity: Food (BURGER KING? CHIQUITOS? TGIF? PIZZA HUT?) Pool & Bowling - Sunset Boulevard.

1. Suprarider

2. Drift_bear

3. Marcab10

4. Ttrickeh

5. Monsween

6. Mustang

7.???

8.???

9.???

10.????

food, pool and bowling sounds good to me. be good to see you all again.

nearly thursday!! woohoo!! get the hell of this ship!:D:p

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok i have just sent pms to the following-

AlanM, Aldo87, billy bhoy, Dave_SZ-R, drift_bear, Eve, HateEvent, Jamesy W, kslb, mustang, renegade, Sandy-m2, supraspanner, bigbloodyturbo, ChrisD89, clarky666, Franko, Geo, gordy07, L18msy, monsween, RIJ8631, Scott M, supra dan, tDR, TTRickeh

(copy and paste from previous scottish meet reminders i have sent out)

Obviously this maybe too short notice, too far etc etc but lets hope we can get a few more members to attend.

I would love to come but I have a gearbox issue at the moment and the insurance is due at the end of the week so was thinking I might just take her off the road and wait till the end of January when I will be 25 and the insurance hopefully cheaper:(

I may come along with Mustang if he is cool with that or I could maybe insure my brothers aerotop and come in that:sly:

I will see nearer the weekend and let you guys know:)

Hey Marc,

Thanks for doing that. Let's just hope more members will turn up for the meet, otherwise there's still 6 of us hanging!

ok i have just sent pms to the following-

AlanM, Aldo87, billy bhoy, Dave_SZ-R, drift_bear, Eve, HateEvent, Jamesy W, kslb, mustang, renegade, Sandy-m2, supraspanner, bigbloodyturbo, ChrisD89, clarky666, Franko, Geo, gordy07, L18msy, monsween, RIJ8631, Scott M, supra dan, tDR, TTRickeh

(copy and paste from previous scottish meet reminders i have sent out)

Obviously this maybe too short notice, too far etc etc but lets hope we can get a few more members to attend.

what sort of work do you do on a Sat? yea, do come on over, not sure what we'll be doing perhaps playing pool or bowling but it will be good to see everyone!

Preston

I finish work at 5 so don't know that I'd make it. I'll phone Marc and see what's happening as I can maybe pop along for a little bit and say hello!

what sort of work do you do on a Sat? yea, do come on over, not sure what we'll be doing perhaps playing pool or bowling but it will be good to see everyone!

Preston

I work in a guitar shop so I have to sell guitars and show off my completely geeky knowledge to suggest stuff to people! :lol:

well, if you look on the above posts, the programme for Sat is pretty much set in stone since you initially requested it to be at 3pm instead of 2pm.

I suppose the activity can change if everybody wants to go watch football or we could stick to the above activities. Not sure how busy the bowling alleys will be and if we need to make some advance booking...

Just realised aberdeen are playing at 3 on saturday and its a home game. Have we set a final time yet?