The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Had my CSL Detailed last weekend

Guest danr55

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Love the car and 10/10 on the work there, very impressed :)

Mind your sig though, not a paid trader ;)

Yes, his work is first class :)

Christain has paid for a banner ad...Invisible Touch Detailing.

Perhaps you've seen it, top right?

Thanks guys :thumbs:

Jamie, more pics will come soon of that. Its staying here while a friend is having his house rebuilt, its on my list to do :)

Looking forward to going out on it sunday. Bit of a testing day as it has a bit oif a fuel problem. Someone is here now replacing the 2 fuel filters

Thanks guys :thumbs:

Jamie, more pics will come soon of that. Its staying here while a friend is having his house rebuilt, its on my list to do :)

Looking forward to going out on it sunday. Bit of a testing day as it has a bit oif a fuel problem. Someone is here now replacing the 2 fuel filters

Where you going? im out on mine sunday:)

Very nice work on a very nice car; not a bad gaff either. I might have to get you to run the bucket over mine at some point.

imi- you softening to the M3 now ;)

Off topic, but anyone thinking of the M3 should really check out the 135i, performance that matches the m3 but much rarer, there are loads of m3s for sale, only a handful of 135s. I was set on a m3 next but if my job stays okay I'll look at the 135 instead.

Ok bud, ill be coming out of southamton, give me a ring if you are around at all:)

ok mate will do, hopefully it will be working ok. Someone has just arrived again to do some more work on it. Last time it was used it wouldnt rev, but engine only recently rebuilt, hopefully they will sort it