Jamesy

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

....I may be stealing your car soon Jamesy :sly: but shhh

lol, shame you missed the brighton run. I'll be organising another 'Fitz Event' in the New Year when it warms up a bit :) would be great for you to come along that way I can get a gander at your Supra, don't worry I'll wipe down the paintwork when I'm done :D

Edit: Also, where did you purchase your Trial Rear from?

....I may be stealing your car soon Jamesy :sly: but shhh

lol, shame you missed the brighton run. I'll be organising another 'Fitz Event' in the New Year when it warms up a bit :) would be great for you to come along that way I can get a gander at your Supra, don't worry I'll wipe down the paintwork when I'm done :D

Edit: Also, where did you purchase your Trial Rear from?

:D ha!!

Yeah would like to make the next Brighton knees up mate!

I've been looking for a Trial rear for ages then managed to get one off a nice member on here (Thanx Ed) - the fact it was already fitted meant i didnt have to worry about a sh!tty fitment which can cause nightmares when trying to get them onto tthe car - fit was spot on with this one after some minor surgery from Matt!! :)

b;2618615']Car looks great mate :thumbs: Very well done to you :D

Could i ask how was it you got the carbon weave over the centre piece in the bumper? Is it a vinyl or the real thing like an overlay ?

Looks very tidy!

Hi mate the carbon is real M3 carbon weave and i think it was around £30 - got it fitted by Matt when he did the spraying and the job is perfect. :)

Trial rear suits much better than before, very nice :)

Thanks mate, im really pleased with the difference in look ;)

I couldn't help notice the suds on the ground in your pictures Jamesy. Did you wash your car in/straight after it rained? :)

ha - yeah mate i try and clean it every chance i can *sad* but on the pics on the last page where from Matt cleaning it after spraying the bumper :thumbs:

Very nice. Looks good with the carbon look blade on the front bumper.

Nice work on the trial rear bumper too...

thank u mate :D

• 1 month later...

hmmmm, again not quite finished!!

Just ordered new Oil temp, Oil pressure and Boost gauges from Prosport. (both oil ones in the A-pillar then removing the facelife clock and putting the boost in its place)

Also got some 10mm spacers for the fronts to go on!

:taped:

Like the car mate, good work :thumbs:! What's next on the list if anything?

Thanks - well i have 2 lists :D , 1 is a wish list of things that i'll never be able to afford (Big single/twins set up) the other is a list that i think could be a possibility which includes:

New brake set up (discs, pads, braided hoses, MOTUL fluid)

AFR gauge and wideband

EMU Ecu

Ryan G remap

Michel Lane built Boostlogic autobox :D