The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Jamesy's project Supra - DONE!

Jamesy

Thanks - well i have 2 lists :D , 1 is a wish list of things that i'll never be able to afford (Big single/twins set up) the other is a list that i think could be a possibility which includes:

New brake set up (discs, pads, braided hoses, MOTUL fluid)

AFR gauge and wideband

EMU Ecu

Ryan G remap

Michel Lane built Boostlogic autobox :D

I'm with you on that one :D

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The car is looking sweet kaka :D

How did you get on with the prosport gauges?? Ive been told to stay away from the "lower" end range of gauges but i dont really know :search:

Kaka :D

Lee is installing the gauges in the next couple of weeks - i went for the Stepper series which have decent reviews.

I had the same set up in my Skyline and they were quality. A poor mans Defi in looks!! They are black when not in use then do this fancy opening ceremony on start up. I really like them and compared to the price of the Defi gauges i'm really pleased with them! ;)

I had the same set up in my Skyline and they were quality. A poor mans Defi in looks!! They are black when not in use then do this fancy opening ceremony on start up. I really like them and compared to the price of the Defi gauges i'm really pleased with them! ;)

Cool, where did you get them from dude?

• 2 weeks later...
As you're selling your old gauges now I'm guessing you've fitted the new ones?!!:)

Any pics matey or any troubles with them??

hi mate Lee is fitting them as we speak. The gauges look very nice, but the probe on the oil one was big which is a pain for the fitting side of things. But so far Lee's done great. The sandwich plate didnt fit so got a bew blitz one arriving tomoro.

Edited by Jamesy (see edit history)

Got the car back now - really pleased with it, thanx Lee ;).

New gauges look smart, and the rear wheels now have 25mm spacers on :blink: , will get some updated pics up this week.

Also feels more responsive now its had a service and new oil and fuel filters (which is probably more in my head than anything but still feels good!!)

(Just on the look out for a stainless steel 2nd decat pipe as mine is mild steel and has seen better days!)

Got the car back now - really pleased with it, thanx Lee ;).

New gauges look smart, and the rear wheels now have 25mm spacers on :blink: , will get some updated pics up this week.

Also feels more responsive now its had a service and new oil and fuel filters (which is probably more in my head than anything but still feels good!!)

(Just on the look out for a stainless steel 2nd decat pipe as mine is mild steel and has seen better days!)

Yea show me that wide look you have the same taste as me:cool: