The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The Supra Only PRE- XMAS PARTY Tuesday 22nd December 2009 presented at the Ace Cafe

lui

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG we have a little bit of bad weather and this country comes to a stand still. How come all the other countrys can drive in the snow but we can't.

Damn and blast all those other countries. This country's going downhill...sideways.

Surely the meet will be cancelled due to bad weather? I can't see much of a turnout at all.

I suspect Lui is keeping an eye on this :)

Im sure alot of the members have driven their supra in the snow and can manage it ok, but its not just their driving skills. You have idiots on the road who have no idea how to control a car correctly, Im sure members would not want to risk their cars being damaged. Also a single supra or a TT is not the ideal car to be driving in this weather due to grip and power issues.

OK up in Cambridge 5 inches of snow & extreme driving conditions on road full of snow & ice every where so made my decision I will not be going as its really bad so if anyone going take care & have a good one sorry all LUI

Seen also quite a few others have backed out do not reckon many will be going tonight if you are take it easy very dangerous out there

Personally, I'd like to suggest that members do not attend this meet.

It's too slippery out there so it's not worth it.

We'll have to try again next year.

Thanks Lui for putting it together, but I can only see a disaster waiting to happen if people were to attempt the trip IMHO :)

Just been out in East London (Not with the Supe) and the snow has cleared up on the roads a lot more than yesterday but it is still slippery & mostly just black ice & slush. Sorry Lui but I am not willing to take the risk to Ace Cafe.

Thanks for organising the event it really is appreciated & I was looking forward to it (even booked the day off work).