The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The Supra Only PRE- XMAS PARTY Tuesday 22nd December 2009 presented at the Ace Cafe

lui

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Lui, you have a pm regarding my reg confirmation :)

Sure have mate

Lui, ive changed the reg on my car, now reads "J6MYP"

Cheerps for letting us know nice reg to ;) wondered how long it was going to take you to get private reg but well worth the wait for that one :cool:

Will try my best to make this, so I've provisionally put my name down.

Hope you can make it let us know cheers Lui.

Still loads of spaces left start adding you names to the list for the last great Supra only meet of this year !!!

Edited by lui (see edit history)

Does it normally take this long for people to sign up??? I could swear this time last year it was full by now!

Normally it is but this time round it's so close to Chritsmas & only 3 days behind the big day it self but for this to be a good night out names need now to start being added not long to go now !!!

thats good news then as il be using the dreaded tomtom so may end up in france lol

Lol, that happened to me once, bloody tomtom took me on a ferry from London to South-End-On-Sea, I thought I was going to France aswell! lol

You should be fine mate, you won't have to come through central London to get to Ace cafe so you won't have to pay the congestion charge.

Wow nice to see you coming along from such a long way away also you will not be in the congestion zone so all free mate ;)

Well it is a supra only night and i think being an events organiser its the least i can do Im going to be aiming to attend most events and meets from now on, seeing as im settled into the new home. Plus the mrs will more than likely having my supra in the near future.

01. Lui (Have Reg & confirmed)

02. Babe, Benoir and Sprog (have reg and confirmed)

03. JamieP

04. Lbm

05. Jimojameso

06. JohnHandy

07. SBDJ

08. hogmaw

09. original_amo

10. suprasize

11. dangerous

12. dukenukem

13. Abz

14. Supra786