The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ever been embarrased of your Supe?

Jake

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the only time i have been embarased was when i pulled up at my local shopping centre and as i got out i overheard a girl saying to her boyfriend "I bet he's got a tiny penis!"

PMSL :tongue:

I think one of the blokes at work said that i must be compensating for something. But then again he did call the AA out yesterday because he noticed all his wheel nuts were loose and he didn't have the right size spanner. They turned up and informed him that the loose nuts were actually nut covers. LMFAO :twak: :read:

I parked in Soho Sqaure once..and a bunch of gay blokes were walking past and one of them stopped looked at the car as I was getting in and said...

'Ohhhh peeerrrrllleeeaasseee get yaself a Saab'

I was just gobsmacked..my mind started reeling through hundreds of possible replies almost like a computer trying to automatically find a crack code...but by the time it had found the appropriote 'bitchy' reply the moment had passed and I was gutted. :cry:

I then went onto use that comment myself with my mates..and it became a great source of amusement.

:D

I parked in Soho Sqaure once..and a bunch of gay blokes were walking past and one of them stopped looked at the car as I was getting in and said...

'Ohhhh peeerrrrllleeeaasseee get yaself a Saab'

I was just gobsmacked..my mind started reeling through hundreds of possible replies almost like a computer trying to automatically find a crack code...but by the time it had found the appropriote 'bitchy' reply the moment had passed and I was gutted. :cry:

I then went onto use that comment myself with my mates..and it became a great source of amusement.

:D

:gayfight:

PMSL

my worst moment was when i went to a party and this girl who's bday it was, was telling everyone how smart it was so everyone went out and all blokes came back in saying, it was nice and they'd love one. Even some of the girls. Then a girl turned up i thought was fit and was chatting too,working my way in :eyebrows: .... so then it came for her to go outside and she said....

it only a toyota :cry:

my worst moment was when i went to a party and this girl who's bday it was, was telling everyone how smart it was so everyone went out and all blokes came back in saying, it was nice and they'd love one. Even some of the girls. Then a girl turned up i thought was fit and was chatting too,working my way in :eyebrows: .... so then it came for her to go outside and she said....

it only a toyota :cry:

you're meant to get them drunk then take them upstairs! not let her go and look at your Toyota!

if only i had remote start :devil:

I find that my alarms remote "panic button" pretty much does the trick...

Picture a few kids (9-20...ya know?...kids :)) with their palms pressed onto your cars windows...for instance....trying to get a peek at what the speedmeter maxes out at etc. ...and then, from a distance, i press the panic button, and the alarm starts howling! LOL :D Ive done this a few times...and i always get the same effect :D They all jump bak, with their hands slightly up...real sudden...and keep looking around as if to say "i didnt do nothing" :D

But..being the nice guy...that i am :D ...i laugh a bit...and usually have a little chat with them...IF they ask...and IF they behave nicely :)

Never had a embarrasing moment with mine, except people saying how nice it looks, oh not embarrasing, but got my back up a bit, one time I had to pick some gas bottles up for my dad, so went to the supplier, he was out but returned a few mins later, when he got out of his car and saw the Supe he asked if it was mine, "yeah" I said, to which his reply was "what you do, win the lottery", no I said, I just dont go out and save all my money for the car, better then pissing it all up against a wall, to which his reply was "thats a bit sad aint it", to which I said no not when I get to thrash it down a track at 140, he didnt respond to that.......

It embarassed me big time on Sunday, was at a friend's house, I try to keep a low profile, but she came out and started "ah, oooh, ah" etc, then I started up to leave and a big puff of stinky smoke came out and engulfed her, even the wind was against me.

I was taken aback cos it had never smoked before.

It was the first time I took it out fully decatted, apparently the cat holds that initial puff, lol...

Good job youve got those stem seals then John ;)

Dude :littled:

Guest badsupra

on recently purchusing my supe i decided to take it for a spin, to the local supermarket with my gran , i no , my mums idea , no disrepect to the old women but she wasnt very graceful getting out of the car , bless her , infact it took 10mins each way. Just in time for a bunch of chavs in a pathetic suped up red corsa to burst into fits of giggles and , of course , while pulling away did the biggest rev ever which left the stunned , pay back with no words BRILLIANT! Women drivers hey..........

• 6 months later...

Mercs, Beemers, Audis (??)...That's all very well, but have you noticed how the tossers that own them can't drive them!!?

Is it just me or is it that anyone who owns a Beemer (they're like arseholes round here, everyone's got one) seems to think that just having one instantly makes them an advanced driver?

Most of 'em are company cars anyhow. Wankers'd be driving a Matiz if they didn't have the Beemer supplied with their job!!:rlol:

:yeahthat:

I love the understated-ness of the Soop... my proudest moment was whist washing 'her' at the garage (just a quick jet wash), this bloke came over marvelled at her for a while and asked me loads of questions, and then asked 'is it yours?'....!! my other half said she would have been offended, but I loved it... I thought that was really cool.... especially the bit when I said, 'well yes actually it is' (in a James Bond stylee)... and his face dropped... ave it!!

It's the curves... always the curves.... :love:

I was at the lights on the A41 at Hunting Bridge in Watford, sitting next to me was an Audi RS6 Avant. I felt an absolute tool, cos here I was with my dirty great big wing, the car looks like it's doing 200mph just sat there, and I'm sat next to a bloody estate car that could tan my arse- I knew it, the Audi driver knew it, those lights took an age to turn green...

yup ive been caned by an audi before, i knew it was coming but better to go down in a hail of bullets the twat went past with smug grin on his face as i missed a gear trying to play with the manual button flew straight passed D and into N then redlined it i felt like a bit of a gimp but hey i had just got the car and was having a play

yup ive been caned by an audi before, i knew it was coming but better to go down in a hail of bullets the twat went past with smug grin on his face as i missed a gear trying to play with the manual button flew straight passed D and into N then redlined it i felt like a bit of a gimp but hey i had just got the car and was having a play

And you drive a tank?? :tomato:

Embarrassed? I know I've only had mine a few months but hell no! Hey if some old fart thinks he's better than me in his BMW/Audi/Merc-poshbastard-es, let them think that, I know at the end of the day, if you drive past 100 people, you'll probably get 30 or so looking at your Supe thinkin "ooh that's nice", and what about any of the above - BMW M3 - do me a favour, Audi TT - not any more too common, Merc SLK (any) - behave yourself. Folks we all have nothing to be embarrassed about, a 7+ yr old Toyota it may be, but it's sure as hell more fun to drive than any posh £40k car I've ever driven (er, 3 i think!)

BMW - Butt Munching Wankers

Audi - All Us Drive Idioticly

Mercedes - C***s

Best ever! Sitting at the lights with a dizzy blonde in an MX5 on my outside....She clocks me with my arm hangin' out the window, like the BOF I am, looks me & the car up and down, smiles beatifically like she's got 5.7 litres under her bonnet, then floors it as they go green.

I pootle up to a leisurely 40 mph, gettin' there just as she flies past the Gatzo and gets double flashed! Yee-Hah!!

She didn't have 5.7 litres...or a Road Angel, obviously. Poor, sad cow!!!

Worst ever! I pull into the garage to fill up, and the guy sweeping up the forecourt at a less than leisurely pace can't take his eyes off the front of the car. He looks at it, he looks at me, we say nothing.....

I pay for the juice, and drive round to my mate's house a few hundred yards away. As I park up and get out of the car, I see what he was looking at. My front offside tyre's as flat as a witch's tits! Oh Bugger!! :cry: