The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra summer time rebuild and paint

supra matt

Thats cheap both from good companys aswell.I have bought big items from nengun before and never been hit with import charges do these fit in aero top ?

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Todays update I did some more in the rear I sorted the fuel relay and also made a cover for the tank cover as I had to cut it to new -6 feed line.

To make the cover I cut out an old door skin I had and then hammed to the Shap I needed then welded it to the cover.

• 2 weeks later...

Managed to get the other engine mount on and fit the oil pressure and knock sencors for the syvecs, also removed the oil cooler and cleaned it.

Also started to mock up my fuel rail set up I had brought a kit off srd with 1000cc asnu injectors and rail. But I also brought a phb r rail which Is a bit nicer but was designed to mount to there intake, so I had to drill and tap it

To fit the stock rail, missing a few bits so could not fit 100%. But will be getting them in the week,

Cheers mate well after getting a quote for a new air con condenser from Paul for well over £200 :eek: I got one off eBay USA for £109 delivered and import payed it's a denso one to and It only took a week to get here also Lee P sent me My misses bits (big thanks) which is cool as can finish fuel rail now.

• 4 weeks later...

Well been doing 70 hour weeks at work to get a job finished so not had much time for this but I've been on it this weekend and got a fue bits done. Like sorted fuel rail and injectors, painted oil dip stick,

Powder coated one of my cam covers,

Soda blasted my gear box and cam cover to clean them up.

Also fitted up new aircon rad and dryer,

Also done few other bits his come pis enjoy,