The mkiv Supra Owners Club

big spoiler anyone?

liam1

Guest suprabass
Ok, my NA is obviously had it's day as an attractive car. WTF is going on??

Time to sell up and walk away me thinks...:(

H.

Did I say that the standard supra wasnt an attractive car ???

Each person has there own opinion on what they like as I said I have a Road Supra as well as a track supra and I would never put that kit on the road car, Each to there own thats what makes everyone unique some people dont like mad kits some do.

And Im not getting at you either before anyone thinks that I am.

:innocent:

Just visited your garage by the way and your white car looks very like my red road car lol

Did I say that the standard supra wasnt an attractive car ???

Each person has there own opinion on what they like as I said I have a Road Supra as well as a track supra and I would never put that kit on the road car, Each to there own thats what makes everyone unique some people dont like mad kits some do.

And Im not getting at you either before anyone thinks that I am.

:innocent:

Just visited your garage by the way and your white car looks very like my red road car lol

Point taken, but I am worried about what the "norm" is becoming??...:(

H.

Guest suprabass
H why are you saying such things! your car is $#@! hot and i love it! easily one of the best looking white 1s on the forum!

agreed it is a tidy supra:) as i said each person has there own taste in what they like

Guest suprabass
Norm to me is stock body or factory skirts! end of.. its the future stock FTW :trophy:

exactly that is the norm and there is nothing wrong with that.

But Kits like the Bn Sports Blister kit have there own place mines being in competitive drifting (and not the bin before someone puts it up)

Look at the Top Secret Evolution Kit it is not any different its extreme and it has its place on some of the most well known supras in the world.

Nothing wrong with something different to the norm either

Edited by suprabass (see edit history)