Hodge's (The Kraken) Supra build

hodge

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And when you have a bath do 2 stunning naked female servants emerge from under the water saying the royal penis is clean my lord.

In my dreams...! Though I know of a website that you can order a pair of stunning babes for 100 euros..! LOL...!

When I am in Portugal I wash my car almost every day but without fail Fridays & Saturdays...! I bought a bunch of professional valeting gear, I particularly like the Poorboys polish..!

In my dreams...! Though I know of a website that you can order a pair of stunning babes for 100 euros..! LOL...!

When I am in Portugal I wash my car almost every day but without fail Fridays & Saturdays...! I bought a bunch of professional valeting gear, I particularly like the Poorboys polish..!

:D

More work today but not much to show for it really.

Took the front seats in the house to clean them up. There was some paint on the drivers seat from flattening back bodywork. So I took a scrubbing pad and some leather balm to them. I did both full seats and they've came up great.

After this I wanted to re-seat the sub boxes so locating panels on the side have been ground down to to drop the centre section lower. Whilst I was grinding back I notices a couple of small holes in the fiberglass, so out came the fiberglass and that had to be sorted. I've left it to dry and came in the house for the night. I'll be back to it tomorrow morning, after I get back in from the gym.

I'm starting to feel a little pressure now. As including mine I've got 3 supras to finish by May. I can see some long days and nights getting put in.

I also noticed today the passengers arch, where it's been blended has a small lump in it so that all needs doing again, and hand in hand with the gearbox/clutch issues I'm having I really am going to have to get cracking.

nice stuff hodgestar, keep going matey

Cheers Rob mate.

those are rather tasty. :D makes me want to do mine in leather now :D

I love them mate. I had them trimmed in Raven leather. I didn't want something to shiney abs the leather is really soft n smooth. My blue supra had a more rough finish to the leather. I much much prefer these ones by far.

Looking good mate. Quick question, is that a tacho youve got in place of the centre console vent? What size is it? Straight fit or did it need cutting?

Looking good mate. Quick question, is that a tacho youve got in place of the centre console vent? What size is it? Straight fit or did it need cutting?

It's a defi 80mm boost gauge. There really rare. It's the only thing I took out if my blue supra. It took a little trimming but I've got a buffer that rips through the hole in no time. Only took me 5mins or so.

Hodge do you know if the upper glove box 3 guage pod that you have is the same size as the space for the passenger airbag on a facelift supra?

Yep it's the same size bud. The dash is the same size for airbag or glovebox. Just disconnect the airbag n pull it out.

I've just resigned myself to the fact my car isn't going to be ready by May. I've just removed the whole sound install out the back and binned it cos I found it to be too untidy and didn't fit correctly (bought it, not made by me) So I'm going to fit a rear seat for now until I get the time to make a new 1.

I'm going to make something a little more conservative, that will better suit the car better.

I've just resigned myself to the fact my car isn't going to be ready by May. I've just removed the whole sound install out the back and binned it cos I found it to be too untidy and didn't fit correctly (bought it, not made by me) So I'm going to fit a rear seat for now until I get the time to make a new 1.

I'm going to make something a little more conservative, that will better suit the car better.

The car is flawless no point stoping at this level of the game..!:cool:

Edited by Brazil (see edit history)

The car is faultless no point stoping at this level of the game..!:cool:

I'm a little gutted if I'm honest. I really wanted it finished by Rising Sun car show in May.

I don't think it would be an issue but I've got another couple of supras to have ready too so mines going to have to take a back burner as soon as it's running.

I've paid for my Syvecs today so will receive that this week hopefully. And after a bit of soldering fire it up. I'm just hoping the clutch/gearbox issue isn't serious, I can't select reverse. For some reason it's solid and won't go it. The gate opens when the lever is lifted hut it feels like I'm pushing against a wall :-(

All the other gears are fine. Can't understand it.

I'm a little gutted if I'm honest. I really wanted it finished by Rising Sun car show in May.

I don't think it would be an issue but I've got another couple of supras to have ready too so mines going to have to take a back burner as soon as it's running.

I've paid for my Syvecs today so will receive that this week hopefully. And after a bit of soldering fire it up. I'm just hoping the clutch/gearbox issue isn't serious, I can't select reverse. For some reason it's solid and won't go it. The gate opens when the lever is lifted hut it feels like I'm pushing against a wall :-(

All the other gears are fine. Can't understand it.

I had the same issue when I fitted my SB Clutch, it was tricky because when I adjusted it 2,3,4,5,6 would go in fine but 1st and reverse would stick. For example, I would adjust it and it will manage to go into 1st but not reverse or vice versa. We fiddle for 20mins and got it to go in all the gears, though reverse is still tricky sometimes..!

I had the same issue when I fitted my SB Clutch, it was tricky because when I adjusted it 2,3,4,5,6 would go in fine but 1st and reverse would stick. For example, I would adjust it and it will manage to go into 1st but not reverse or vice versa. We fiddle for 20mins and got it to go in all the gears, though reverse is still tricky sometimes..!

It used to go in fine but for some reason now it won't.

How do you adjust them???

It used to go in fine but for some reason now it won't.

How do you adjust them???

By adjusting the clutch pedal, Dude has a lot of experience in this field, he has often had to fit a new new master cylinder. There is a diagram here somewhere that tells you where to adjust the clutch pedal.

Read this: http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?194804-Different-slave-cylinders-6spd&highlight=adjusting+pedal

Edited by Brazil (see edit history)

You only need to worry about the clutch pedal adjustment once the car us running. You have to be careful how far you adjust it as you could kill the thrust washers in the block. Make sure there is free play in the top of the pedal and never start the car with the clutch down.