The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Blackpool Illuminations 09

AdzC

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll run it passed Helen. What sort of times would we be meeting? Also what time do you finish up? If its late we'll look into a place to stay for the night if we come:)

I think last year we met at Tickle trout at 6.30pm and then on to the Ribble pilot for 7pm , get something to eat and then through the lights about 9.30 ish, It can get quite late Adam so it may be better to stay over ;)

Guest Rays the roof

It Looks like saturday is the most popular day.

So should we go for 24th October , The lummi's are on till the 8th November but we don't want to go on the last weekend.

1. Sted & *lynz*

2. Rays the roof + kids

I think last year we met at Tickle trout at 6.30pm and then on to the Ribble pilot for 7pm , get something to eat and then through the lights about 9.30 ish, It can get quite late Adam so it may be better to stay over ;)

Cheers Ste:) I'll get looking for places to stay. Any reccomendations?

Very disappointed with the lights this year, still using the same ones they have for the last few years and the tower isn't as well decorated as usual. Photo opportunities are slightly spoilt by all the work on the prom but there is still a fair bit of scope for some nice shots.

Maybe I'm too old for it all now but it's lost the wow factor it used to have.